Music from the soul.

You had been left there, confused and rather horny. That was the first time anyone had ever seen you in a way to think of you as sexually appealing- right? "What did I do wrong..?" What had happened? Vampires might be completely new to you, and might be such a strange...thing...but there shouldn't have been a problem!

From a room down the hall, that's where Alucard had gone, wasn't it? For a few minutes, you say there in debate.

Go and find him? Or stay here and just wait? Take care of your own hot problem? Or go and try and wait it out?

Letting out a slight whine, your fear of getting dejected or turned down got the better of you, and so you just sat there. See, you would go and talk with someone about it, but this was sort of an embarrassing moment. A few more moments of silence had passed by before an idea came to mind.

Tossing on some clothing, and heading over to where you had last left your things from the United States, it took a moment before your hands had grasped a cold device along with a charger. Now, where could an outlet be...?

"Is it even dead?" You asked yourself lightly, holding down the power button to at least try and see if it was alive. A few seconds had passed of holding the button down before a blinding light came on, directly in your face to which you had to turn away and adjust to the lighting before you could even think about looking back. The moment your phone had turned on fully, it showed a battery life of 49% which...could be better, but at least it wasn't dead. So, that's a plus.

The first thing you did when your phone was turned on? Went directly to the music application you had downloaded; it held all of your music. Your life. A little bit more digging around in your backpack, and you had pulled out a pair of earbud. Within seconds Cancer by My Chemical Romance was playing, and you were softly singing along to the song.

As everything on your phone had registered and was working properly again, it was like your notification area was a war zone, just exploding with messages over Skype, Kik, Facebook, Text, and any other social media site you might have of your friends back home being all concerned and asking what had happened to you. Why you had just suddenly disappeared. Plus...a threat from the parents..

New text message from: Birth-giver

Birth-giver: Where are you?

Birth-giver: We're missing a lot of money, and nobody in the hose is saying to have taken it.

Birth-giver: You've been gone for awhile now, honey, come back home with the money and we won't hurt you, promise.

Birth-giver: Okay you little shit, there's obviously something going on.

Birth-giver: Just you wait..when we find out where you ran off to, your ass is going to be so sore..this is inexcusable.. unacceptable.. we needed that fucking money

Birth-giver: Fine. You wanna ignore me? Your own MOTHER. Then fine. Two can play that game.

Well...if two can play that game, then technically, she should ignore you too, right? Hmm.. When your thumbs went to work typing away at a response, the song changed to Oh Well, Oh Well, by Mayday Parade, but your mood wasn't really in it for Mayday Parade, so another change of the song and you were at Disengage by Suicide Silence.

(Y/N): Sooo....if two can play it this game, that means you'll ignore me, right? I mean- that won't make much a difference from when I was at home but still. BTW! I'd imagine nobody would be staying in the hose. Who would live in a hose anyways? Houses is where people live.

A bit of waiting, and AH! A reply came through!

Birth-giver: Where are you? Everyone is so worried for you! Please come home safely!