Chapter Two

There Kyungsoo stood, building up the courage to knock. But before he could, the door swung open before he would do so.
....

A servant opened the door to reveal an oddly frightened Kyungsoo. He was in the knocking position, but awkwardly stuffed his hand into his pocket.

"Come, sit child, you must be starving!" Queen Jongdae invited, waving to a seat across from King Junmyeon. Jongdae smiled toward the foreign Prince. Kyungsoo shuffled towards the open seat, bewildered by their friendly behavior. 'I thought they were supposed to be menacing' Kyungsoo thought. Sehun, for once, looked interested in today's guest for dinner, as did Jongin.

"Who is this delicious looking meat we have here?" Sehun asked while licking his lips, obviously not referring to their main course. Junmyeom smacked Sehun on the side of head.

"Mind your Manners!" The King scolded, highly annoyed. He didn't want to scare the human, he needed information to defeat other clans in the Kingdom and this kid was his main source. Kyungsoo stared at the boy next to Sehun. The boy's jet black hair stuck out in all directions looking like he had just woke up. Kyungsoo had never seen such tan, yet enchanting skin in his life. It slightly glistened in the light, looking absolutely delicate. And his eyes, Oh his eyes. They drew him forth in such an entrancing way, but Kyungsoo held back, his own eyes heavily guarded. The boy's Crimson orbs stood out from the other pair of eyes in the room, brighter than anyone's.

'A devil placed into an angel's body.' Kyungsoo thought narrowing his eyes.

Jongin caught Kyungsoo shamelessly staring. Jongin smirked to try and trigger the human but he did not avail. The Vampire Prince found this quite annoying.

"So boy, what's your name?" The King inquired, taking a bite of his bloody steak, chewing quite loudly. Jongdae nudged his husband's arm to chew quieter. Junmyeon caught on quickly and set for fork down, folding his hands neatly.

"K-Kyungsoo." He stuttered. Kyungsoo still hasn't touched his steak and what he assumes, wine. He sat unmoving at the table with his eye castes down. He wanted to go home. To his family, his castle.

"Well, Kyungsoo, I am Junmyeon King of Blackforest this is-"

"Oh sir, I am quite well aware of who you all are" Kyungsoo cut off the ruler which raised questionable eyebrows.

Sehun had then decided to turn to his brother and whisper "We have a feisty one on our hands" Jongae glared but Jongin had a mischievous glint in his eye and a smirk placed on his lips.

"As I was saying," Junmyeon coughed.

"This is my wife Jongdae," He pointed a finger toward the Queen who did a short and curt head bow.

"And my two sons Sehun and Jongin." The King finished. Sehun sent a wink towards Kyungsoo while Jongin sat emotionless.

"Nice to meet my kidnappers"the whiterose native spoke with heavy sarcasm and little respect, this angered Junmyeon who just frustratingly stabbed at his dinner.

Kyungsoo look down and could not stand to even look at his meal. The blood was wafting up to his nose and he felt like he would vomit. He paled and almost lost his appetite. Disgusted, he pushed the plate away and asked "Do you not have anything more appetizing?"

"Why, do our tastes not fit you well enough?" The Queen look genuinely concerned.

"I prefer my steak well done and not..." He picked up the steak with his fork and finished "...bloody.." The blood seeped out of the meat, dripping onto the plate and stainied the one of a kind dining sets. The Queen ordered a well done steak which took the chef by surprise, but did what he was ordered. Kyungsoo swirled his wine glass, wondering what the liquid was inside. More blood?

"Um, pardon me but what is this?" Kyungsoo pointed to the glass.

"Don't fret, it's just plain red wine." Junmyeon waved off.

Kyungsoo sniffed it and set it back down without taking a sip.

"What? Don't trust us?" Sehun snorted while sipping from his own goblet.

"You captured me. Do you expect me to fully trust you in the snap of fingers?" Kyungsoo pointed out.

A servant brought out Kyungsoo's steak while the Kyungsoo asked a few questions.

"What do you even do here?" Kyungsoo asked while gazing around the room. The castle seemed huge and dark, yet seemingly boring.

"I like to go to the village sometimes." Sehun shrugged. There was really nothing to occupy your time with here.

"What about you Jongin?" Kyungsoo glanced.

Jongin shifted uncomfortably. That was a question he couldn't say at the dinner table. Or to anyone's face. You couldn't just say 'yeah I like to fuck girls when I'm bored!" Well he could but his "gentleman" reputation would crumble. That's what kept the ladies coming, his charms and politeness.

"Uh, I like to... Paint?" Jongin stated that almost like he was asking himself if he liked to paint. Sehun rolled his eyes, everyone knew what he liked to do in his spare time, except for the blind women who entered Jongin's room.

Junmyeon observed their interactions closely, making note of Jongin's nervousness.

A girl dressed in an oversized shirt with her cleavage closely being fully exposed stepped into the dinning hall. Her hair and makeup was a mess. Purple and red bruises, Hickeys, and bite marks lined the girl's body, sticking out against her vampiric pale skin. The Queen gaped at the sight. Sehun just look amused while confused Kyungsoo watched. 'That must be one of the Princes' courtiers.' He thought. 'How indecent' He slightly chuckled.

"Jongin" she whined, slightly dragging out the 'n'.

"I'm hungry! You promised you'd feed me!" She pouted and crossed her arms. The shirt raised and revealed more of her thigh. Junmyeon looked furious.

"Jongin." The King said murderously calm while casting a hard stare toward his oldest son.

"Get her out of here." Junmyeon's jaw tightened. Jongin's gulp could be heard in the dead-silent room. The girl didn't move an inch or even spare a glance at the angered king.

"Jongin" she wailed and stomped. Jongin just sat there frozen. How dare she come out like that. How dare she even come out at all!

"Get out." Jongin glared. When she didn't move, the King threw a butcher's knife in her direction. It whirled right past her nose and cut into the wall, firmly implanted in the wood. The girl looked afraid and scampered out the door while screeching "Jongin I'll be waiting for another round." The entire family plus Kyungsoo looked dumbfounded.

"Damn it." Junmyeon muttered under his breath. Jongdae shot a disapproving look towards his husband.

"I could have hit her if she had just stepped a little to the side!" The King hissed.

"Jongin, we are speaking about this after dinner is cleared!" The Queen huffed.

"Well why don't I just take Kyungsoo and give him a small tour of the castle since he will be staying here for a while!" Sehun dragged Kyungsoo out by his still-healing arm. The dinning room doors closed with a loud thunk, leaving the oldest Prince behind to get an earful of scoldings by the King and Queen.

A/n: Yikes poor Jongin...
Comment, share, and star or whatever it's called :3