Chapter Four

A disheveled-haired Kyungsoo sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes, coming to realization he was still in the Blackforest castle. He practically jumped out of the comfy bed and searched the room for booby traps, finding nothing. The small male let out a soft sigh, but saw something in the corner of his vision. A small note and clothing sat atop of his bed.
He lifted up the note.

Good morning Prince Kyungsoo,

A servant will help you bathe and dress,
just ring the bell by the bed.
Please come to breakfast after you finish.

-Queen Jongdae

Kyungsoo then waddled over to the three shiny gold bells beside his bed. The first was labeled refreshments, the second bathing, and the third Other. He tugged on the second bell's rope, a tiny tingle bounced off the high ceiling, echoing around the silent room. A few seconds later the bell rang back, signaling a servant will arrive shortly.

--

Tingle~ Tingle~

Minseok, a very hard working servant, rushed down the long hallways making sure not to bump into another busy body. All of the workers are getting ready for this weekends ball, which tons of important figures would attend; Minseok could care less. It was for the snotty Prince to find a mate, which was unlikely. Prince Jongin would bring a few girls to a guest room and use them for his own sexual pleasures. He knew this information because Minseok usually had to clean up after The girls' mess. The only thing he could look forward from the ball to is getting a chance to see the Queen and serve him. You see, before Jongdae married he was very close friends with this particular servant. Minseok had planned to court Jongdae but the now queen was whisked away and married by a certain someone. Minseok was in tears when he had heard about this years ago.

He still wasn't over the marriage, and he never will be.

He sighed and stopped by a closet and grabbed three jumbo buckets for a guest. He had to bathe and dress the visitor before breakfast. He heard from the other maids and butlers it was a beautiful foreign Prince. Quickly he ran to the water well and filled the wooded buckets. He pulled the 50 pounds of water up and proceeded to fill the other two. After he scrambled back to the castle with the 150 pounds of water on his shoulders and back. He then heated the cold liquid. Minseok wiped his brow and slumped against the stone wall and waited.

Minseok did this on a daily basis. The buckets got "lighter" and easier to carry everyday, but sometimes he spilled from the weight.

He stood grabbing a few black and red rags and towels from the drawer, which were worth more than his entire yearly earnings, and tossed them over his shoulder. He picked up the buckets and trudged down the halls, people clearing the way for him.

--

Ten minutes after Kyungsoo rang the bell, a servant appeared in the bathroom with buckets. He bowed and properly greeted the Prince.

"Hello, I am Kim Minseok and I will be serving you this morning." A Fake forced smile appeared on Minseok's face. He hated royals and rich people because they were usually assholes, beside for Jongdae.

The servant started pouring the steamy water into the gold and marble tub. Kyungsoo undressed, exposing his snow pale skin, and slid into the expensive tub. Minseok couldn't help but notice how perfect the Prince was.

"Hello Minseok, I'm Prince Do Kyungsoo but you can just call me Kyungsoo." The younger gently smiled. Minseok was taken back by the Prince's politeness.

"Lavender or Strawberry, Kyungsoo." Minseok asked while crouching by the cabinet full of handmade soaps.

"Strawberry please." Kyungsoo answered. He seems so pure Minseok giggled and grabbed the prince's desired soap.

What Kyungsoo didn't know it was the first time Minseok had truly smiled after Jondae married. Kyungsoo wondered why the servant was so nice to him, was it a trap? He shook it off and said nah it was just basic hospitality. They chatted a bit while Minseok washed Kyungsoo.

"So, are you attending the ball this weekend?" The older questioned.

"I didn't know there was one." Kyungsoo frowned.

"Oh, well I'm passing out snacks and stuff... It's a ball for Prince Jongin to find a mate but we all know that man won't find a princess anytime soon." Minseok huffed.

"He's been screwing girls ever since he figured out what sex was and this ball is just another opportunity for more whores to swarm." The older grimaced.

"There was just one last night in the dining room! King Junmyeon was mad as hell." Kyungsoo hummed, recalling the prince being glared at by The King.

"He just can't keep his pants zipped." Minseok buzzed. Kyungsoo bursted out laughing at this comment. Water spilled over the tub from his sudden movements

"Oh- sorry Minseok for the mess." He kept giggling.

"It's fine." Minseok dismissed while joining in laughing.

-

Kyungsoo told Minseok he could leave early. Kyungsoo dressed himself in the folded clothes laid out on his bed. He buttoned up a white dress shirt, adjusting the collar, then pulled on black dress pants. He combed his messy hair, brushed his already pearly white teeth, and slipped on a gold watch. He checked his appearance once again before heading downstairs. Kyungsoo didn't know why he had to dress so nicely for breakfast but he just did what he was told. Maids bowed and greeted him at the big doors he was at last night. They opened the doors and immediately Kyungsoo was greeted by the sight of more guests seated at the massive table. Guests Kyungsoo hasn't seen before.

A/n: yeah I know I haven't updated in a long time and you can yell at me now. Soooo, what do you think about Kyungsoo and Minseok's Friendship? And Minseok's feelings for Queen Jongdae? Please Vote and Comment! It really helps :)