Coming together.

We waited and waited....and waited until..

"Family of Rayan Lopez"

Me and Erykah stood.

"You are very lucky Ms. Lopez. And you have a very brave son. We were able to remove both bullets. The second bullet came very close to hitting one of his lungs. About a half an inch. He has just gotten out of surgery and is responding well. He should be waking up from the anesthesia. You can go and see him if yu like."

"Thank you! Thank you so much!!" she ran to the room. I followed. She walked in the room and got teary eyed by the sight of her son.

"Ohh my baby.. Who would do this to him??" My stomach dropped wen I thought of the answer to that question.

"I think I know who did it...." I told her the events that took place yesterday. She told me that she was sorry about wat happened and that she had a few calls to make.

She left me in the room with Ray. He was sleep so I decided to confess my feelings.

"I know you can't hear me..but I figured this would be the perfect time to tell you how I feel about you. I really appreciate you and wat you have done these past coupe of days. Wen I seen you laying on the for bleeding I started panicking. The only thing I was thinking is that I can't loose yu..not like this. I love yu Ray..More than I think yu know. I'm in love with yu. And I don't feel this way because yu saved me from Smoke.. I been feeling like this but I ain't wanna fvck up our friendship. I put myself in stupid situations..yu try to warn me..I get in trouble..and yu come save me everytime. I don't think there are enough words to express how I feel. I'm so blessed to have yu in my life."

I sat there in silence.

"I love you more than yu love me. I've loved yu longer than yu loved me. Aeryelle....I want to marry yu one day. But we can't get married until we take that first step. So. Aeryelle will you be my girl?" he asked with his eyes still closed

"Of course I'll be your girl, Ray!!" I kissed him gently.

We talked about random stuff until his mama walked in.

"I don't think either one of you will have to worry about Smoke anymore.."

"What do yu mean ma?"

she turned on the TV

"Drug Lord August Alsina better known as 'Smoke' has been arrested today with several gun and drug charges. The police invaded Alsina's home and found over a hundred pounds of Marijuana, Cocaine, A weapon stash, and over 1.4 million dollars. There was no one else arrested with Alsina...but we believed he had many people working for him. Police say that its impossible to run an operation with this amount of marijuana single handedly.But the police found no other hard evidence that there was anybody working for Alsina and won't investigate any further." She cut the TV off.

A smile spread across Rays face..

"We ain't gotta worry about nothing for a while, Aery."

"Yea..I know.."

*

*

*

*

*Djaay POV*

Me, Flacko, BK, Ryan and Beez was chilling wen I got a text from bae telling me to look at the news.

I seen Smoke mugshot on the screen. They got em got drugs and weapons.. How they get him now wen he been careful As'f..??

"Damn.. They got Smoke" erbody said.