No matter what

Ray and Smoke went to get more snacks from Ray house.

I fixed the dude some water.He was real tall, light skinned and muscular.

"Thanks..." he said.

I started to take out more glasses.

"Wat you got all them glasses for??"

"So I can fix water for the other movers... duh."

"Ohh they gone on break. Its just me and yu now..." I started to put the glasses back in the cabinet.

"Actually somebody is commi-" I stopped talking. This nigga was kissing my neck and feeling on me.

"Wat the fvck yu doing? Get offa me!!" I said pushing him with the hand that didn't have the glass in it.

I glared at him and he backed away.

"So Ummmm..where's your room??" he asked me. I turned around to finish putting the glasses up.

"Ummmm. I'm not telling your creepy ass. Get the fvck out anyway.You weird as hell." All of a sudden he pushed me into the counter,bent me forwards and yanked my hair back. This caused me to drop the glass. There were shards everywhere.

"Oww. HELP!!! Somebody help me!!!" I called out. He was pulling my hair hella hard.

"Shut up bitch! Damn!" He said trying to cover my mouth. I didn't stop screaming. He slapped me. I felt his coveralls fall to the floor. I grabbed a piece of glass, looked back and sliced him hoping that he would let go of me. Only he didn't. He slammed my face into the counter. He yanked my shorts down.

*

*

*

*

*

*Camelo POV*

My homeboy Justin told me that Aeryelle wanted to see me. Yes I know her name..yes I know she's my sister. But she didn't know I'm her brother....I don't think. That day at the mall I got scared.. I didn't know she was gone be there. I been trying to avoid her since we stay in the same area. But anyway I was still kind of upset that my 'mother' had passed away. I wasn't sad that she had passed...but I was sad that she never even acknowledged the fact that I was her son and she never came to see me. I was kind of nervous to see Aeryelle.. Maybe she found out all the secrets her mother had been hiding and wanted to ask me about em.

We pulled up to a house in a neighborhood all too familiar to me. My grandmother used to bring me here up until I was about 12. We would always stand on the porch waiting for Karrie to open the door but she would look out the blinds and tell us to go away. Other days we would park the car across the street and watch them leave..I know that seems kind of stalkerish but I wanted to see my family. The first time I seen my siblings walk out the house she pointed to each one and stated there names. I was about 8 . Trey was 6, Aery was 4 and Keira was 2. I remember I used to think Karrie was the most beautiful woman in the world. Now that I have seen the type of person she was..I think that she was a disgusting bitch.

Me and J got out the car.

"Aahhhhhhh!!! Somebody help Me!!!"

I ran to the door and opened it. What I seen made me get mad den a muthafvkah.

"WAT THE FVCK!" I heard J say.

Some nigga was....he was.. I can't even.. He was hurting my lil sister. She was crying and trying to get him off of her but he was too strong.

I ran over to him and pulled him off of her. Aeryelle Hurried to pull up her shorts.

"Man!! I wasn't finish!!" he said trying to get back to Aery. I punched him in the mouth. He tried to hit me back and I punched him again. I slammed his face into the broken glass and dragged him to the ground. I was beating the shit outta him for wat he did to her. I seen two other dudes come in. They put two and two together and started helping me whoop this nigga. We were punching, kicking, and stomping this muthafvkah. The other two stopped to check on Aeryelle. I was still punching with all my might. I beat him so bad that i couldn't recognize him. I felt somebody pulling me off ole dude. I shook em off and continued to punch. Once again i felt somebody tryna pull me off em.