17

*Aery POV*

*Next Day*

I woke up in a bed that wasn't mine and I remembered that I was at Smoke house. I sat up in the bed and thought about wat happened yesterday. I don't know why Ray cheated... And with Trina out of all people. I guess I should have saw it coming. They had something going on back in middle school but that was a long ass time ago... I got out of the bed and decided to take a shower to wash of all this negativity. I walked in the bathroom and found that all of my stuff was exactly the way I left it. Not a single thing had been moved. I showered and walked back into the bedroom to find Smoke making up the bed. TF is up with this nigga. He is NOT his usual self. He noticed me looking at him.

"Sorry, imma go." he said glancing at me and walking out. Closing the door behind him.

I stood there for a minute trying to figure out wat his problem was. I gave up and I looked in my dresser. As I suspected, all of my things were there and untouched. I slipped on my undies and bra and I put on my Mickey and Minnie crewneck,a pair of Levis and my red Toms. I wanted to wear sweats..but I had to go to work in about a hour and thirty. I did my hair and makeup and put on my jewelry. I walked downstairs and I smelled something good cooking. I walked in the kitchen and there stood Smoke at the stove...COOKING!!! I couldn't believe the sight I was seeing. He turned around and opened the fridge not noticing me. He grabbed the orange juice and looked up at me. He shut the fridge. He Fixed a plate and handed it to me. I sat on a bar stool. I was eating wen he sat on the counter with his back facing me.

"Why were you walking the streets last night?" Why TF he wanna know?

"Why?"

"Cuz dats dangerous."

"Why you care about my safety all of a sudden??? You ain't care wen yu beat my ass and I had to go to the damn hospital. " I said angrily. He looked down at the ground.

"Aeryelle. I'm sorry. If there was some kind of way that I could take back all the shit I did to you I would in a heartbeat. I would give up everything I own to go back in time and make shit right. I love you. I don't know why I did this to yu. You so guarded now. Its all my fvckin fault. I'm kinda glad Ray came in wen he did. If he didn't..I woulda did something so unforgivable. I look at your face and I see the scars that were caused by me and I can't believe that I put my hands on a woman. Wen I was in jail..I had time to think. I thought about all the people I did wrong. Family, friends, females and most important...you. I know you probably despise me and maybe you always will. But I just wanted you to know that I regret any wrong I ever did to you."

By the end of his speech I was crying. I knew this was coming from his heart. But I don't know if I can forgive him just yet. I needed to think ...so I walked in the bedroom and started to pack all my stuff. As soon as I was finished I walked down stairs and seen Smoke sitting in the same place I left him. His eyes were red. He was crying??? I guess he felt me looking at him cuz he looked up.

"You need me to take you home??"

"Yea.."

He brought all my bags to the car and got in. We rode to my house in silence. Wen we reached our destination I looked at the house next door out of habit. I seen Kaymine walking to her car. She seen me and waved.

Smoke put the car in park and got my bags. We walked in the house and nobody was there. Smoke took my bags up to my room while I stayed downstairs. He came back down.

"Bye." he said with a slight wave. He was about to leave.

"Uh..Do you think you could take me to work??"I asked..I just wanted to spend more time with him..