Healthy Relationships??

*Stylz POV*

"The doctor says that me and Brooklynn are doing okay." I said to Djaay mama. She chuckled.

"So I take it yu already named the baby.." she said smiling.

"Yea... Brooklynn Imani Prentiss..." I said putting my hand on my belly. Djaay walked in.

"Babe. We don't even kno if its a boy or girl yet.." Djaay said fixing a sandwich.. Cuz He Love Eatin.

"I know..but I feel like its a girl...." I said.

"Well I feel like...its a boy." He said putting the finishing touches on his lunch.

After he fixed his sandwich this nigga takes out a two liter bottle of mountain dew..open it and wrap his crusty ass lips around the opening and start chugging. Ryan walked in and got mad cuz it was his mountain dew.

"Nigga WTF is yu doin widd my drank??" Ryan said snatching his drink away from a thirsty Djaay. Spilling some.

"Nigga I LOVE soder." Djaay said wiping his mouth.

"And I can tell!! Ole long necked ass...buy yo own damn dranks." Ryan said. Walking back to his room.

"I'm sorry my nigga...I was parched" Djaay said.

"Ma!! How you just gone let him drank my soda..dat I bought?? " -Ryan said walking back in the kitchen.

"Y'all is as good as grown arguing about some damn soda! But I know one of y'all gone mop my floor!"Djaay mother said.

"Djaay gone do it mama." Ryan said.

"How yu just gone volunteer me to mop nigga? This ain't cool." Djaay said.

"Cuz if yu wudda neva been drankin my drank I wouldn't've had to snatch it. So. Either yu gone mop or yu gone buy me another soda." Ryan said to Djaay.

"Fine! I'll mop it up. But I'm only doin it because yu a lil bit-"

"Don't yu say that in my house!" Djaay mama said.

Ryan went call in his room and came out. He had his soda bottle but it was taped up. He slammed the bottle on the table causing everybody to jump.

"Now nobody but me gone be able to drink it..and imma do this to all the sodas I bring in here." Ryan said..not realizing the flaw in his plan.

"Ryan. Take a good look at this bottle and tell me wats wrong." They mama said. He was looking at the bottle for a good while.

"I give up mama..wats wrong??"He asked confused.

"If yu taped up the damn bottle how the hell yu supposed to get any of it either??" She said

I died. I can't take this family no more!!

"Omg....Djaay is you ready?? " I asked. Me, Djaay and his mom were going baby shopping today..

"Yea..I'm ready. " He said.

"Let's bounce then.." Moms said.

Too much.

(I put that in there for you Sha ;) )

*

*

*

*

*Mimi POV*

"Babe! Can you fix us some dinner?" Beez called out to me.

"Okay.." I don't know why I stay with him. I don't really love him. All he ever do tell me how much he love me all the time. I'm forever feeling like the bad guy... He still keeps reminding me of the past. I understand that I messed up that one time but I have to keep apologizing for it...I don't want to have to do that. When I say that I'm going to leave him he goes on a huge rant about how nobody loves him and how I prolly got some other nigga on the side and all this bullshit. He like to play the guilt trip. I feel trapped in this relationship. Im not sure if I wanna be here no more. He keep asking me to marry him..but I always turn him down. I'm not ready for marriage...especially not with him.

"Babe..." Beez said wrapping his arms around me while I was chopping peppers.

"Yes ??" I asked slightly annoyed.

"You know I love you right??" he asked. Here we go again..

"YesAvery... I know you love me.." I said. Calling him by his first name.

"And you love me too, right?" He asked kissing my neck.

"Yes I love you." I said..still annoyed.

"Then why won't you accept my ring?? Don't you wanna be happy together??" He asked.

"Yes....but were too young to get married.. " I said

"Love don't have a age baby.. I want you to be mine forever....right now. I don't wanna have to wait." He said turning me around to face him.

I looked down but he lifted my head. He stared into my eyes.

"Mimi. I love you with all my heart..and I'll love you to the moon and back. My love for you is bigger and deeper than all the oceans on this earth. You are the reason I wake up in the mornin. You're so beautiful.. I get jealous all the time because..I guess I just can't see how someone as gorgeous as you cud ever be with me. I don't deserve you..but I would like to have you.. And I know you're probably going to say no but...Mimi. Will you marry me?" Beez said getting down on one knee. By this time I was in tears. He putting me in such a shitty position. If I don't say yes imma break his heart..but if I agree to marry him...I'm just setting this whole marriage up for failure.

"Y-Yes.. I'll marry you.." I croaked out. I can't believe I said yes. I cried even harder. Maybe i will learn to love him. He thought that they were tears of joy. He slipped the ring on my finger. I looked at the ring and thought about wat it symbolized. This is a huge step in our lives..a step that I wasn't necessarily ready to take. He took the hand that he place the ring on within his and kissed it.

"Now I wanna show yu how much you mean to me..." Beez said with passion in his eyes.

He picked me up and put me on the counter and he started to kiss me passionately. I started to kiss him back and he picked me up and we headed to the bedroom.

*

*

*

*

I know its short but I promise I'll do a longer update.

Vote and Comment, loves!!.

<3

Have a good night. Don't forget to comment on my other book...

Excuse My Mistakes..