2.

I was almost dragged back into the car since I could barely walk properly after what I had just witnessed. 

Tears were stinging in my eyes threatening to fall out.

 I couldn't show him my weakness or that I was afraid of him. He would only take advantage of it. So I tried my best to suck in my tears and pretend to be brave, though everything inside me was trembling.

 But, what did that man say before he died?

 Mafia? 

He's linked up with a mafia group?

 Which means this guy also maybe a Mafia?

 Judging by his looks and behaviour I have a strong feeling he is a Mafia.

 Oh god I can't believe all this is happening to me. I just want to go home and curl under my warm blanket and go to sleep.

 I need to tell him I don't know what he's talking about or what's he asking me, before I get myself killed.

"I-I- I.....don't kkknow anything...about what you asked me" I stuttered and mentally hit myself for doing so.

"I know" was all he replied.

His face held exactly zero emotions. Hell he didn't even make eye contact while answering me. Just a rude 'I know'.

"So you are letting me go? Wow!" I said happily.

Obviously he's going to let me go, now that he knows I don't have anything to do with him or with the dangerous business he's into.

"When did I say that?" he asked. His eyes still on the road ahead, still no expressions.

"WHAT...Why do you need me now?" I asked shocked.

"You know too much to let you go" he said with a smirk.

I guess he noticed me feeling uneasy. I tried my best to open the car door even though I knew it was locked. I tapped on the window glass hoping someone would see me but I failed. But I'm not going to give up so easily. He can't kidnap me for no reason.

"You are wasting your energy love" he said playfully. 

Love? My foot.

"Let me go.....let me go....I hate this....I wanna go back home" I shouted.

"That's where I'm taking you. Home. But it's my home that I'm taking you to." he said.

The way he said it was so casual as if this isn't a big deal for him. He has kidnapped me and he expects me to be cool about it? 

What an ass!

"You are ridiculous." I said crossing my hands and sitting quietly giving up hope. I wanted to tell more things than 'ridiculous' but I dare not say it. 

This man is crazy and I don't wanna mess with him.

"Whatever I may be I don't care. All I know is that you know too much to let you free and I can't trust you that you won't tell the police. So I gotta keep you with me till our plan is executed and finished."

"Dude are you crazy? You want me to stay in an unknown place with an unknown jerk just so that your freaking business gets completed peacefully." I commented.

"At least I'm not killing you. Think about it. I still have few bullets left in my gun." he replied cockily. 

Actually he has a point.

 He is dangerous and with the state of mind he is in right now it looks like this is not the first time he killed someone. He wouldn't hesitate killing me either. Therefore, I should just shut my mouth and not make him regret his decision of keeping me alive.

"Are you gonna torture me now? Like how the kidnappers torture their captives in movies, are you gonna do that? Because I need to mentally prepare myself for that before hand". I asked breaking the silence after what felt like forever.

There was still silence and he just side glanced me for a minute and then fixed his eyes on the road again. That was the first time since we sat in the car has he actually looked at me or looked in my direction.

 He let out a sigh and then spoke "I promise you two things. One you will be safe. No one will ever dare to touch you and two after my business is done I promise to leave you back at your place and never return."

Thank god at least there's something good about this whole plan of his.

 Maybe he falls under the 'good kidnappers' category.

 Not under the 'rude and cruel' category.

 But on the whole he is dangerous.

"For how long is this freaking business of yours gonna be?" I asked still pissed with him.

"I can't assure you that." Was all he said. 

What?

 Great, just freaking great. 

Now I don't even know when I will be free again. 

I decided to just close my eyes and breathe in and out to calm myself because the more I talk to this mysterious guy the more mad I'm gonna get. I'm already feeling like I'm going mad. So it's best for me to shut my damn mouth and focus on my breathing to maintain my sanity.