13.

Ky and me were seated in the car. We could hear gun shots coming from inside. Honestly both us were freaking out. We badly just wanted to go back home take a shower and go to bed. After a long time like what seemed to be like hours we saw Kurt come out. He had a few injuries but they were only small cuts on his hands and elbows. Then we saw Lukas come out he was fine. I mean he didn't have much injury just slight scratches then we saw Adrian come out of the place he didn't have much injury as well. He was wiping his gun while coming towards the car.

Damn that gun.

It looked so classy.

But from when did I start adoring guns?

Weird.

They all sat down in the car and Lukas started the car. Kurt in the passenger seat Ky me and Adrian behind them.

"what happened in there" I asked impatiently.

Of course I wanna know what happened to those bastards.

"we killed them." Adrian said as though it was no big deal.

"wh...what you k..killed them" I stuttered in shock.

Why kill? 

I mean there are other ways to teach these people a lesson or take revenge.

"yup we sure did that." he replied.

"you'll are disgusting" I shout back.

I know they saved us and accusing them like this is bad.

But they are murderers.

They could have injured them.

Threatened them.

Warned them.

They could have done anything instead of taking someone's life.

I mean who gave them the rights to take people's life?

"We are more baby" he replied smirking at me.

Jesus Christ! 

He's back to being a jerk.

Just when I was thinking maybe it's a new beginning for us and we to try and be friends he ruins everything.

"We had to do it Ara.....those people are not meant to live. If they are alive they are a threat for us so we did what we had to do." Kurt explained calmly.

At least he was good enough to talk or explain it to me decently. Though it wasn't the best explanation.

"but still....not that I'm supporting them or something... Just that no one has the right to take away some one else's life except god" I reasoned out.

For some reason I started to feel like a preacher here.

"You are naive Ara. You do not know what we are into. It's not any other normal business like the others. It's kill or get killed. See what happened we let them live they tried to kill you two. But now that they're dead I guess y'all are a little safe now." Lukas said.

He was partially right but somehow I was not used to all this killing business. Seeing so much of blood made me wanna throw up.

"What exactly happened?" Adrian asked in a serious tone.

I hope he's not gonna be mad at me after I tell him what happened.

But why am I even worried about he being mad at me? 

He's not gonna kill or something after what he did today it's clear he doesn't want me getting hurt or dieing anytime soon.

I then told them everything that happened to us. From the walk to those men hitting us on the head...from how I texted them to how I came to know Mark too was involved. Kurt asked as to how we got these scares on us. Then I told them what happened and how Mark got angry and the rest of it they knew themselves. After telling our little adventure to them Kurt immediately turned back took ky's hand and kissed it.

How lovable they can be.

"You sure are a brave girl." Kurt said to me.

Well that was some serious compliment that too when it comes from a Mafia.

"Thanks" I replied smiling at him.

"I guess I need to stay away from her. I always knew she had a fast mouth but I never knew she had fast reflexes too" Adrian said lifting his hands up in surrender.

Hah!

I knew that the staying away from me part was a sarcastic one.

We all laughed at his expression. It feels so good to be back here. It's strange that the person who I once hated being with...who I was afraid of is now the person who I call for protection....I feel safe when he's around me. Thinking about this I closed my eyes and rested my head on the car's window and fell asleep. Confident that nothing is gonna happen to me as long as I'm with Adrian.