23.

When I saw Adrian standing I ran to him and hugged him. Although I was brave but somewhere at the back of my heart I was scared.

What if they found out we were hiding there?

What would have happened when they us?

Things like this kept running at the back of my mind. Ky ran to Kurt and hugged him. I hugged Adrian and I didn't even realize when tears formed in my eyes.

Nope

Not that I was crying.

It's this felling of relief that made the tears form. Have you'll ever gotten shit scared about something but later you realise you don't have to anymore, That relief that it's over and there's nothing to worry?

That was exactly how I was feeling right now hugging Adrain. He looked at me and kissed me all over my face out of concern.

"you OK babe?" he asked still hugging me.

"they broke into the house" I said.

I don't even know I just said that instead of answering his question.

"shhh.... It's OK I'm here.... Nothing can happen to you. I'm proud that my babe has been so brave" he said playing with my hair.

"Look at the mess" I said looking around.

"They'll have to pay for it. Don't worry they won't go far until we catch them. I've alerted strict security from now on outside our house. There will be a siren installed tomorrow so that it'll caution us if anyone tries to break in. I've got it baby. All is handled...don't worry." He assured me.

"Any news from Sarah?" I asked Wiping away my tears.

"baby I guess you should sleep.... It's been a long and tiring day." He said.

I agree it's been a long and tiring day and I could feel my legs and feet hurt. But I wanted to know about Sarah.

Why is he not answering me?

Wait he didn't answer my question.

Is everything alright with her?
"I asked you something" I said.
Looking at him trying to find atleast some expression.

But all I saw was a cold hard emotion.

He's back.

"And I told you something" he replied in the same tone.

"I asked you first so you listen to me and I'll listen to you." I said crossing my hands. I saw his jaws clench.

He's getting pissed Ara.

What the hell are you doing?

"They have managed to kidnap Sarah...." I shrieked and covered my mouth with my hands when I heard this.

"what!!!" ky yelled.

"yes but nothing to worry. We have tracked her phone and we have got information as to where they have kept her. Lukas is on his way there to get her along with Elias and few more people. According to the news there was no one in that place. Except for Sarah and two guards to watch over. But I don't know how far this was accurate." he said placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Will she be alright?" I asked after sometime.

"Is that even a question Ara? Of course she'll be fine.... We have the best men in the Mafia out there to rescue and protect her." He said.

All I could do was just nod. It felt like my heart just sank when I heard that Sarah had been kidnapped.

She doesn't deserve any of this.

"Baby you should get some sleep.... Tomorrow might be a long day.... By the time you get up you'll have Sarah here and I'm sure you'll want to spend time with her rather than sleep" he said.

I thought about it for a while. I could feel my eyelids start to get heavy. Maybe I can sleep a bit now and be fresh tomorrow. I nodded and got up and went to my room Adrian following me. I lay on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Adrian entered my room but I didn't bother to see him. He placed a kiss on my forehead and was about to leave when I caught him.

"can you stay here?" I asked.

"Sure" he said smiling at me.

He then went into the washroom and changed his clothes. He came out with only his boxers.

Omg I would have drooled over seeing him.

His body was perfect they had muscles and it was toned perfectly. He smirked at me and I rolled my eyes at him. He came and lay down next to me. He put his hand on me and pulled me closer. I buried my face in his chest and he kept his chin above my head.

"I feel so safe now" I mumbled.

"You are safe Ara.... Now go to sleep." He said.

I could tell he was smiling by the change in his voice.

"Good night Adrian"

"Good night angel."

With that he kissed me and I fell into a peaceful sleep.

I was no longer afraid of anything.

His touch felt so comforting.

I wish I could always cuddle with him like this.