Chapter 2

Aish

Today is first day of the university and I'm pretty excited. I wore a light pinkish orange shade saree showing off my Indian style while Lizzy wore her lucky black and white dress.

We made to the class before 15 minutes. Slowly the class filled up. There are students from different parts of world and with various qualifications. Me being excited is an understatement.

Every one started introducing themselves. It's Lizzy turns now. Lizzy's actual name is Elizabeth Whitman. She is from California and had a major from law just like me.

Now it's my turn for introduction. Though I look normal from outside, I'm feeling very nervous. I calm myself and here goes nothing.

"Hello everyone, I'm Aisha Karnak from India. You can call me Aish. I majored in Law with Politics. I love to write and dance. I'm excited and happy to be here with you all and hope to create good memories." I keep my introduction small and simple.

It's been like this for another 40 minutes and we were taken on a tour of the university. We also met Allison Rogers, psychologist from Canada. She is very jovial and sassy. So we officially added her to our group. 

On our way back I decided to go see Anne, my high school bestie. We have been friends for 9 years now. Thankfully, we both got accepted at the same university, I don't know what I would do without her. She is a Med student and her department is near to our campus. So, yeah I could visit her any time. I went to her department, it is a university hospital with patients and all. She is at the lobby facing her back to me and talking to her fellow interns, I think. 

"Hiya!" I shouted in her ear.

 "Oh my gosh! Aish you startled me!." she turned around glaring at me.

"An! An! I'm fine, thank you" I replied rolling my eyes. She is such a drama queen some times.

"Hey! how is your first day? Where is Liz?" she asked hitting my shoulder.

'I'm here" Liz shouted from my behind with Allison, looking through my shoulder. 

"And this is Allison Rogers, psychologist from Canada, our class mate." we introduced her to Anne.

"Hello, I'm Allison. You can call me Al and I'm freaking happy to meet you three ." she said giving us three a group hug. We talked for a few minutes and decided to meet at dorm later, since Anne has to attend a seminar later.

As we were returning , we saw a commotion at the park near our department. There are girls and boys cheering  over. I could see someone playing guitar there and went to see what is happening. We made our way to the front of the crowd and I think I forgot to breathe for the second time.

Hi there! sorry for updating late. I hope you all will enjoy reading it.

Thank you and happy reading!!