Chapter 1

Aish

"Dear passengers, we are about to land in a few minutes. So, I request you all to secure yourselves with seat belts." the pilot announced.

"Finally" I thought to myself. It's my first time on a plane. Though I felt dizzy and nauseous, the view from the plane was amazing.

I sorted out my immigration papers, luggage and is on the way to exit when I dashed with someone. I dashed so hard that I lost hold on my things which ended up on the floor.

I was on the verge of falling on the floor when the one I dashed caught me by my waist and pushed me to him while I caught on to his collars to support myself.

'Oh my god' I could feel his abs and hard chestI have never been in this close proximity with any other guy. I don't how much time we stayed like, but it felt like hours. I am sure I forgot to breath for those few minutes I was held by by him.

I could feel his hot breath on my ears."You can open your eyes now" he whispered huskily, which made me shiver. I opened my eyes to thank him to which I was encountered with the most breathtaking smile, sexiest face and the sparkling chocolatey eyes I have ever seen.

"Omo! How come he have such a perfect package of sexiness?" I thought. He is almost a whole foot taller than me, while I was just 5 foot 4 inches.

"I know, I'm a perfect package. But you have to let me go now." he whispered again. I shivered slightly as his lips brushed my cheek.

Aish!!! Wake up!!

What? How did he know my name? Wait! why is he asking me to wake up?

Ahhhhhhh.....!! I fell on to the floor.

I opened my eyes to see Lizzy my room-mate, hovering over me.

"What the hell Lizzy? Why are you shouting?" I asked as I got up. Seriously this girl has a problem in waking me normally.

"I'm trying to wake you up for the past 15 minutes gal! You're just so busy in dreaming of him. Aren't you?" she asked teasing me.

"Hey! Who do you think you are? Why would I dream of him?" I tried to defend myself, but she had that knowing look which told that she didn't believe me.

"Really? Then why are you blushing in your sleep? For no reason? Don't try to fool me. You always blush when you dream of him." she said.

"Whatever. I said I didn't. Then I didn't. Give me a break already." I said escaping into the bathroom.

It's been a month since that incident had happened. He went away after helping me with my things, and I never saw him again, except in dreams. I don't know why I keep dreaming of him. This is something which never happened to me.

Hi everyone!! how are you all? 

How is the prologue and the first story part?? 

What do you think about of Liz,  Aish and her dream???

Did you like it ? If you did then please comment on your thoughts and vote on my story parts.

Thank you all....

HAPPY READING!!!!