Chapter 22, the final battle begins

2 days after the Norway set sail to defeat the Berlin

Alexander stood on the Norway's bridge as the Battle Cruiser sailed at full speed towards the enemy. Aerial reconnaissance from the Sunderland and the Swordfish had revealed the Berlin and a good portion of the Wesleton Fleet were anchored in a large bay area which was coincidently the bay that served the Wesleton capital city! His heart pounded in his chest as the Norway approached Wesleton. He also felt guilty for disobeying Elsa's orders and sneaking off in the middle of the night with the Norway. Now all of the crew were thirsting for vengeance, today they would sink the Berlin and end the war! But as the enemy fleet drew into view, Alexander knew that it would be a hopeless fight. He knew that with the German's help, the Wesleton fleet had been equipped with weapons much better than the Alliance navy. But at the very least Norway would take down as many enemy ships with it as possible.

"Ok then, commence firing" he said down the voice pipe.

"Roger that sir" came Gunnery Officer Richardson's voice.

Norway's A and B turrets swung to face the enemy fleet and just as they were about to fire, huge blast of light shot past the Norway and plunged into the sea right next to her!

"EVASIVE ACTION MANEUVERS NOW!" Alexander shouted. The Norway lurched over to the right as it turned and X and Y turrets swung around to face the enemy.

The First Salvo from Norway's 15 inch main guns leapt from the muzzles with a deep crackling roar, the eight shells flew through the air and struck the first line of enemy ships sinking them instantly!

As the next line of enemy ships advanced, Alexander smiled to himself and said "May the Storm rage on"

Meanwhile, several miles away, Elsa's multinational fleet which included HMS Sami, HMS Inuit, SS Ocean Star and the recently converted aircraft carriers HMS Spirit of Arrendelle and HMS Pride of Arrendelle was bearing down on the enemy. The fleet had sailed at a full 18 knots for the whole day and night, the ships that still had a set of masts and sails had them deployed and Elsa's powers were creating a powerful arctic wind to force the ships along to supplement their steam engines. As she stood on the bridge of the Destroyer HMS Snow Queen, Elsa was preparing herself for the oncoming fight. She was in her snow queen dress but with a few modifications, this time the dress had a slight armor built in to protect Elsa from splinters and bullets.

HMS Sami and HMS Inuit were sailing on the Snow Queen's flanks and their radar was picking a route ahead through the fog that Elsa created.

She could hear the mighty roar of the Norway's guns off in the distance and she was worrying for Alexander, the person she loved.

"Your Majesty, we are in radio range" Lt Blackburn said to Elsa.

She nodded and took hold of the microphone.

Taking a deep breath, she spoke into the microphone in a clear, calm and confident voice.

"Hailing HMS Norway, Hailing HMS Norway" she said.

The radio crackled for a moment before Alexander's voice came through the radio.

"Elsa?" came his reply.

"Permission to join your fight, my love?" Elsa asked.

"Where are you?"

"I'm on Arrendelle's damn finest fighting vessel. We are heading to you at full speed to assist and aircraft are on their way to you now"

"But even with the fleet helping out, there are too many targets out there!"

Elsa smiled before she said in a mock evil tone "Never underestimate the power of snow and ice"

Alexander was confused by this statement and then suddenly without warning, the fog separating the Norway from the Fleet disappeared suddenly!

Alexander realised what Elsa meant, the fog that surrounded the Alliance fleet was of her own creation!

And Elsa had many more tricks up her sleeves as she raised her arms and several huge and menacing looking ships made entirely from Ice rose out of the water, the ice fleet turned together as one and formed a battle line to protect the Norway.

Alexander smiled at this and as the Snow Queen drew close to the Norway, Alexander picked up the radio microphone again and said "Welcome to Weasel Town Elsa."