0. Prologue

Zayn Malik is a 23 year old man who is single, and determined to adopt a kid.

Did I mention that he was gay?

Well yes, Zayn Malik is gay.

As Zayn walks up to the adoption center he sees a sad blond hair, blue eyed boy sitting on the edge of the window.

"probably in his 16's.", Zayn thinks.

Zayn smiles up to him as the blond slightly smiles back then suddenly walks away.

Zayn looks away confused and walks through the doors of the adoption center.

"Why, hello you must be Mr.Malik" greets Ms.Crowley as soon as Zayn walks in.

"Why yes I am, but can you call me Zayn? Mr.Malik makes me feel old." He responded with a light chuckle.

"Sure Zayn, so what age are looking to adopt today?" Ms.Crowly ask.

"hmm, maybe a teen? yeah a teen." Zayn conforms.

"Okay, stay here while I get all the teens. Okay?"

Zayn nodded in respond.

Moments later 7 teens comes into the room along with Ms.Crowly

4 Girls and 3 Boys.

While Zayn talks to all of the teens he notices that the blond hair, blue eyed boy is not here...

"Is that everyone?" Zayn asked

"Uhhh... uh... YES!" Ms.Crowly practically shouts

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

Zayn gives her a glare before answering her, "Really? Because I recall seeing a blond hair blue eyed boy before I came here."

Ms.Crowly looks nervous before casually saying, "OH! hehe... I forgot little Niall."

Zayn hums in response

"OHH NIALL COME DOWN HERE DEAR" She yells ever so sweetly.

At this point everyone left as Niall comes into the room.

"Oh Niall meet Zayn, Zayn this is Niall"

Zayn extended his hand to shake as Niall softly shakes his hand back.

"Oh.. you're that guy i saw outside my window." Niall says barely audible but Zayn still heard him.They let go of each other before Zayn says with a smile, "Ah, Yes thats was me."

"Ok Niall you can go upstairs and continue to clean up." Ms.Crowly says with an obviously forced smile while she softly pushes Niall out the door.

"Oh no, no, no. I would like to talk to this young man." Zayn said.

"You do? You want to meet this thing?" Ms.crowly responded rudely as Niall was on the verge of tears.

"Yes I do!" Zayn snaps.

Ms.Crowly scoffs before saying "Fine!"

Zayn feels victorious!

Ms.Crowly leaves Zayn and Niall alone in the room.

"Well, hello there Niall." Zayn smiles.

"Hello" Niall responded

"Are you okay? You seem pretty sad." Zayn asked concerned.

"I'm fine."

"Well okay, if you say so." Zayn frowns.

"Yeah" Niall says with a shrug.

After a moment of silence Zayn speaks up and says "Would you like to come home with me."

Niall's eyes lit up, probably brighter than sky on the 4th of July.

"REALLY?!" Niall responded while smiling a big smile.

"Really." Zayn nods happily and genuinely.

"That would be amazing!" Niall says, beaming with happiness.

"Okay, can you call in Ms.Crowly." Zayn asks as Niall's smile dropped before nodding his head.

Niall calls in Ms.Crowly as he went upstairs to his little, dusty room.

Ms.Crowly comes in as Zayn immediately says "I found the person I want to adopt."

"Really, who?" Ms.Crowly asks.

Zayn simply says "Niall."

"NIALL?!" Ms.Crowly asks super surprised.

"Yes Niall!" Zayn says with an eye roll.

"Are you sure? We have Emily or Jake?" Ms.Crowly insists.

"YES I AM SURE!" Zayn snaps.

"Ok, just fill in these papers while I make Niall pack." Ms.crowly says handing Zayn a form before leaving to Niall's room.

***

After Zayn finishes filling the form Niall comes in moments later with Ms.Crowly

Zayn stands up and says, "Let's go."

Zayn leads Niall into his car and opens the trunk to put Niall's stuff in. Zayn couldn't help but think how little belongings Niall has. Hell take Niall to the mall later on.

"Hey Niall, how old are you." Zayn asks as he starts the car.

"17." Niall responds.

"That's nice I'm 23."

"You're not from here are you?" Niall asks.

"Nope, I'm from Bradford."

"Oh, so what are you doing here then?"

"Got a job as a teacher here, pays very well"

"So you're going to be my teacher as well?"

Zayn chuckles and answers "I suppose so."

"So tell me about yourself Niall" Zayn asks.

"Not much to say, I'm 17 but you already know that I'm Irish, I like to eat a lot my, full name is Niall James Horan and I'm err... uhmm..."

"you're what?" Zayn asks.

"Gay." Niall whispers

"Oh, that's fine I'm gay too." Zayn says giving Niall a sweet smile.

***

After they had a small talk, they finally arrived to Zayn's home. Which is technically their home now. They both got out of the car and got Niall's stuff from the trunk.

Niall was gobsmacked when he saw the house he was now living in.

It was a two story house with a healthy looking garden and from the looks of it probably a pool in the backyard.

Zayn chuckled at Niall's surprised face. He patted Niall's back before saying "Welcome home Niall."

***********************************

SO THIS IS MY FIRST STORY!

What you guys think?! :D

HOW ABOUT MS.CROWLY? WHAT A MEAN PERSON SHE IS, NOT WANTING NIALL TO GET ADOPTED BY ZAYN SEX ON LEGS MALIK!!

• Comment

• Vote

• Fan

~ ZiallSmut