Forgiveness and Josh Donnas

✨✨Niall's POV ✨✨

[ding] [ding] [ding]

I woke up to my phone ringing. I look at my nightstand.

*** New Message***

"Don't go to school today, me and Perrie are visiting you guys at 12:00.
~Li "

I texted him back a quick reply.
"Alright,
~Ni"

I turn my head and saw Zayn's tan chest. I slowly start to trace his chest with my index finger. I then started to poke his nose, lips, and cheeks.

I feel him move a bit till he said "Niall what time is it?" Mmm... His morning voice is so slow and deep, and he gets a very thick bradford accent.

"Around 8am" I responded. His head shot up. "We're going to be late!" He screamed.

He was about to get out of the bed until I grabbed his wrist and pulled him back.

"Nooooo, Perrie and Liam are coming over at 12 they want to talk... and I don't feel like going." I said as I pushed him down on the bed so he was laying in his back.

"I don't know Ni..." I cut him off by giving him a cute puppy/pout face while saying "pwease?" I made my eyes wider and more innocent.

"Awe who can say no to that face?" He said while pinching my cheek and kissing my lips.

"Today's you're last day of not going to school okay?" he said as I nodded.

"More cuddles?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders. "Dunno. I'm pretty hungry but I want cuddles to"

After a few minutes we decided to eat while cuddling on the sofa while watching TV.

We went downstairs to the kitchen.
"Whatcha wanna eat?" He asked

"Pancakes!" I said with a big grin!

"Okay! But you're going to help me" I nodded in response.

I went to the fridge and got all the ingredients and places it on the table. Zayn put it all on a bowl and put the batter. He started to mix them together.

I couldn't help but stare at his biceps, he's bin working out. Yum!

Zayn looked at me while smirking, and to tease me he started to flex his muscles. "Like whatcha see?" He asked. I looked at him in the eyes then back to the floor while blushing "yeah, aha"

Zayn chuckle "you look cute when you blush babe" he said as he put the batter on the pan. Now I'm sure my whole face is red as a tomato.

He made 7 pancakes in total. 3 for him and 4 for me. Aha!

We put butter on top with maple syrup! Yummy! ^-^

We're now sitting in the couch cuddling and feeding each other pancakes. I think we're watching family guy. As I laughed at a few part Zayn will always look at me with so much love.

We sneaked a few kisses here and there until we heard a knock in the door.

We look at the time it was 12:17 oh that must be Perrie and Liam.

Zayn quickly went upstairs to put on a shirt as I went to open the door. As I opened the door, i was correct to see Perrie and Liam. "Come in" I said as they walked in and sat on the couch.

Zayn came downstairs wearing a regular plain white shirt. We sat on the couch next to them.

Perrie was the first to speak up. "First off all, I'm very sorry Zayn and Niall, I didn't mean to go this far. I thought I wanted Zayn but I realized that I don't"

"What made you realize?" I asked

"Josh... Josh Donnas" she replied while blushing.

"I kneeeew it!!" Zayn said with excitement while he chuckled.

"Yeah" Perrie said while looking at the ground like if it was the most interesting thing in the room.

"So what I ask of you is to forgive me" she asked with a glint hope in her eyes.

"I forgive you" I said with a thick Irish accents. I turned to Zayn. "I forgive ye to" he said while mocking my accent. I rolled my eyes while punching his arm softly. He chuckled at me.

We hear a knock on the door. We all looked confused.
"You invited anyone else?" I asked

"Nope" Perrie and Zayn said while popping the 'P'

"I did" Liam said while getting up and walked towards the door. Seconds later someone walked in with Black hair and blue eyes with tannish skin.

"Josh?" Perrie asked while getting up and walking to him.

"Yeah Perrie, I heard you like me" Josh said with an Australian accent.

"Well.. Erm.. Uh.. Yeah" she stuttered out.

Josh smiled and looked at Perrie "I like you to Pez"

"Really?" She asked as Josh nodded.

"I was wondering if you want to go on a date with me... today? At 7?" He asked shyly.

"I would love that" Perrie said as Josh and her left to who knows where.

It leaves Zayn, Liam and I.

"So if you don't mind I'll just do and try to get Dani" Liam said while smiling.

"Alright see you mate" I said as he left and closed the door. Zayn got up and locked it.

"What now?" Zayn asked

"I have a few thoughts" I said while winking at him. He looked at me with wide eyes "ya sure?" Zayn asked as I nodded "I'm ready" I replied while smiling at him.

Zayn smiled and picked me up bride styled and carried me to his.. err our room and drop me on the bed. He was on top of me and smothered me with kisses. Each kiss filled with so much passion.

He was pulling on the hem of my shirt we pulled apart for a few seconds to take off my shirt. I then pulled off his shirt.

Zayn pulled away and looked at me "You sure Niall I can wai.." But I cut him off with a kiss. "I've never bin more sure about this" I said while crashing my lips with his lips...

Zayn moved to my neck and started to kiss my neck. He then found me sweet spot and started to suck on it causing me to whimper out a moan.

"I'm going to make you feel so good Niall" Zayn whispered in my ear with his husky, deep, BradFord accent while he bit down onto my earlobe.

I'm ready for this...

<•>*<•>*<•>*<•>*<•>*<•>*<•>*<•>*
OMG I smell a smut scene coming up! Wink wink! ;) What all you've bin waiting for!

I warning the innocent readers... The next chapter is a Smut chapter!

Dedicated to: VintageTear (nice name btw)
Cause she came close on how I looked like.

I have brown eyes, Brunette hair and I'm short. (5'3) aha! :P

I'll update again soon...
In the meanwhile why don't you...

COMMENT?
VOTE?
FAN?

•〠• ᏃiallᎦmut •〠•