My Mum and... Zerrie?

✨✨ Niall's POV ✨✨

Liam looked at the floor before saying "well you see here, Perrie is my............" But then trailed off.

"Is your what?!" I snapped. I didn't want to sound mean but he was taking forever to respond.

Liam sighed "she's my mum" Woah, wait did I hear that right?!

"Your mum?" Zayn asks as Liam nodded.

"She was the one who adopted me Niall, I have to respect her because when my parents didn't want me she was the one who took me in as her own" Liam said sounding as if he's about to cry.

I got up and patted his back, "it's alright Li, I understand". He smiled when he heard me use his nickname.

After a moment of silence I speak up
"What do we do now?"

Liam looks up at both of us "I have a plan, I guaranteed this can make all of us happy!" He says as me and Zayn nodded our head for him to continue.

After Liam tells us his plan we all had a smirk on our faces.

Liam's plan can't fail, and I know it won't fail!

I start laughing but then stop to see Zayn and Liam giving me a weird/ confused look.

I bushed a tint shade of red "Sorry" I said sheepishly. Zayn shook his head before giving me a peck on the lips.

"So where or when do we start?" Zayn asks.

"Right now!" Liam says as me and Zayn nodded in agreement.

And action...

<•>*<•>*<•>*

Me and Zayn see Perrie walking out her house. I see Liam looking outside his window as he gives me a thumbs up.

I look at Zayn who nods.

"Fucking shit!" I scream at Zayn. Causing Perrie to look at us.

"What the fuck did I do?!" Zayn screams back.

"Oh don't you play dumb with me Malik! I saw the way you were checking out the girl!"

"Well sorry! I didn't mean to, but you know she looked hot" He says while shrugging his shoulders.

"You know what" I asked.

"What" he asked back.

"I'm done with you!" I said making him look at me with wide eyes.

"Fine, I never even liked you in the first place!!"

"Fine! I hope you're happy" I scream as I slapped him, not hard. But he tilted his head to the side making it look hard.

I walked away looking as mad is I ever could be. In the corner of my eyes I see Perrie smirk as she walked up to Zayn.

I slid my finger across my nose signaling to Liam that his plan is working so far. Phase one complete.

I walked to Liam's backyard and he opened the door and closed it quickly. He led me upstairs to his room and I looked out the window.

I see Perrie comforting Zayn by patting his back. Then Zayn puts his hand around Perrie's waist and goes to take her on a date. I feel a pang of jealousy in my chest.

Calm down Niall, it's all part of the plan. Phase two complete.

~~~~~

15 minutes later I get a text from Zayn it says.

'Just got here, the place looks nice the the person I'm with isn't aha! :P you soooooo owe me! x
-Zaynie'

I quickly text him back

'Sorry. Love you! x
-Baby Nandos'

(A/N: well... dip me in ranch and call me a carrot! :P , But I think that's a cute nickname! OK bye.)

'Just find those picture and end my cruel torture!
-Zaynie'

'Will do!
-Baby Nandos'

Me and Liam find the pictures under her bed in a blue box. We cut and burn them quickly.

"Are those all of 'em?" I ask. Liam shook his head. "No, there are copies in her laptop and I think on her phone"

I nodded and send a quick text to Zayn

'Check her phone for any pics
-Baby Nandos'

'K.
-Zaynie'

I went to her Laptop and opened it to see... Fuck! A password.

"You know her password" I asked

"Nope..."

"Well I guess we're going to find out today."

I typed in many different shit. 6 minutes later and no luck. But that's not stopping me, I continue to type.

'Perrie'

'Zayn'

'SexOnLegsNiall' Aha jokes.

'SexOnLegsZayn'

'Pink'

'Unicorns'

'ZaynAndPerrie'

'PerrieAndZayn'

I stop and say "Hey Liam, what does Perrie call her and Zayn together? Like their ship name?"

"Zerrie" he simply says.

I type in 'Zerrie' and we're logged in!

"Finally! Fuck yes!" I said as I mentally did a little gig.

I went to her picture folder and deleted the ones of me and Zayn.

Phase three, Complete.

✨✨ Zayn's POV ✨✨

Perrie isn't as bad as I thought she was. Sure she's creepy, but she's actually a nice girl.

I feel a vibe in my pocket.

New text from: Baby Nandos

'Check her phone for any pics
-Baby Nandos'

I quickly texted him back making sure Perrie didn't see me.

'K.
-Zaynie'

I looke up to see Perrie looking out the window. She's looking at somebody. I turn my head to see one of my old pals Josh. I see a blush in her cheeks.

Perrie? Blush? Josh? Woah!

"You okay?" I ask

"Err, yeah just have to use the bathroom" she says as she gets up and walks to the bathroom.

This is my chance to check her phone. I pick up her phone from the table and slid to unlock it. I'm sooo lucky she didn't have have a password. I click on her photos app.

I see a few selfies here and there. She's a pretty. Josh and her would make a cute couple. I hear her heels walk back here.

Oh shit. I hid her phone under my lap.

"Hey have you seen my phone?" She asks.

Shit, fuck! What do I do?

Lie duhh!

Shut up brain.

Okay .-.

"I think you brought it with you to the bathroom" I say keeping my cool.

She nodded "I'll check again" she says as she walks back to the bathroom.

I quickly delete the photos and lock the screen before putting it it back in her purse. Phase four, Complete.

She comes back a minute later "not in there" she says. She look through her purse and says "Oh, haha! Found it"

I smiled and took out my wallet to pay. "Oh no you don't have to do that!" She says "yeah, but I'm not letting you pay ether" I say

After fighting on who should pay we finally agree that we pay half and half.

As we walk walk back to her house I say "so.. You and Josh?" I see her blush.

"What about him?" She asked trying to cover her blush.

"You like him"

"Wait.. Whaaaaaat?! Pffft! Noo..... Okay maybe a little" She says

I laugh at her "I think you guys would make a cute couple"

"Shut up, anyways he doesn't like me"

"I'm sure he does, you're a beautiful young lady Perrie" I said as we reached her house.

"Thank you Zayn" she smiles. I smile back.

"I had fun" I said

"Me too" she says

"Night" I waved

"Night" she says as she went inside and close the door.

~~~~~

I unlock the door and yelled "I'm home Niall"

I went to the living room to see Niall asleep. Awe, he must have waited all day for me. He's in a plain white tee with blue plaid PJ pants.

I finally noticed that it was 12:57 pm. Wow!

I carried Niall bride style upstairs to his room. I gently laid him on his bed and kissed his forehead.

"Sleep with me" he says with his eyes still closed.

"Let me take a quick shower, alright?" I said before he nodded.

After I took a shower I slipped on a pair of boxers and black sweatpants. I decided to stay shirtless 'cause it was kinda warm.

A turned off all the nights in the house before making my way to Niall's room.

I laid next to him and he immediately cuddle closer to me. I pulled the blankets up and covered us. I turned off the lamp next to me and wrapped my arm around his abdomen.

"I love you" I muttered

"Love you too"

<•>*<•>*<•>*<•>*<•>*<•>*<•>*<•>*

Woah! Perrie is Liam's mom! :o

Dedicated to 1D_5SOS_Forever because she guessed correctly that Perrie was Liam's mom!

Also i'm co-writing with KayKay21
Search her up! The book is called a BadBoy and a prostitute! It's a Ziall AU! It has smut! ;o Read it! ♥

Also.. (again) the TCA's sucked!
They looked so lifeless on stage!
3/5 left early
No group hug
No massive thanks
No male hottie
No best smile
The only good thing was Harry Twerking! Which is my new icon!
Aha! :P

More plot twist coming up soon!
In the meanwhile why don't you...

☆ COMMENT?

☆ VOTE?

☆ FAN?

☆ KEEP VOTING
FOR 1D AS
MTV HOTTEST?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆ (*☻-☻*) ᏃiallᎦmut (*☻-☻*) ☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆