1. Welcome Home Niall

» 3RD PERSON POV

"Welcome home Niall" Zayn said.

Niall was shocked.

'This house is so beautiful, and I can't believe I'm living here now' Niall thought to himself.

"You.. you live here?" Niall stuttered out.

"We live here." Zayn corrected Niall with a smile.

Zayn opened the door to the house and in the inside it looked cozy and smelled like lavender.

"Follow me to your room Nialler"

"Nialler?" Niall asked.

"Yup, that's your nickname." Zayn smiled.

Zayn led Niall up the stairs and down the hallway near the bathroom. Zayn opened the door to Niall's new room.

The room was dull with white walls a bed with light green sheets, a nightstand and a TV.

"Sorry it looks dull and boring but we can go to the mall later on and buy you stuff."

Niall set his things next to the bedpost and said "Okay, but you don't have to."

"Oh, but I want to!" Zayn smiled.

"Thank you!" Niall smilled back.

"You're welcome. Are you hung-" Zayn was cut of by Niall's stomach growling louder than a dog. Niall blushed and turned a cute shade of pink.

Zayn chuckled before saying "I'll take that as a yes." Niall nodded sheepishly.

"So I'll leave you here settle in and look around the house if you want, I'll be in the kitchen if you need me." Zayn said.

"Thank you again Zayn." Niall said genuine.

"No need to thank me." Zayn said smiled before leaving the room.

» NIALL'S POV

"Zayn is so sexy! He is basically sex on legs!" Niall couldn't help but think. but soon realized what he just said. "WHAT?! Niall don't think of your new dad LIKE THAT! Bad Niall, bad!"

"But its true! His smile is just so beautiful and his eye lashes are so long and think and his lips! His lips are so red and he's always biting them. I wouldn't mind his lips on mine while he roams his hand all over my body as he... WOAH! I DID NOT JUST THINK OF HAVING SEX WITH HIM!" Niall thinks shocked.

I plop myself on the bed and sigh and think to myself, "Maybe I should put my things away into the closet? But it's to far and way too much work! I'll just wonder around the house and then I'll put my things away. But thats also too much work and I'm also tired. Eh, I'm way to lazy, I'll just go to sleep for a while."

"Yeah, just for a while." I whispered to myself as I closed my eyes and drift off to sleep.

» ZAYN'S POV

"Niall is cute, why didn't his parents want him? Niall looks to innocent to do anything bad. His bright blue eyes, his fluffy blond hair, his rosy pink cheeks and his lips! His lips looks so plump like a ripe plum. I just want to touch his lips with my lips as I hear him moan out my na-" Zayn thoughts were cut off by him softly moaning.

Wait.. what?! I did not just imagine kissing Niall, and did I just moan?!

You did!

SHUT UP BRAIN!

Ok...

"Well looks like the food is ready. Let me go get Niall." Zayn whispers to himself.

I walk upstairs and open the door to Niall's room and see the most cutest thing I have ever seen... Niall sleeping.

He looks so adorable! His hair all ruffled up! His baby fat cheeks while he cuddles with the sheets and he just looks so huggable. His lips are slightly parted and he just looks so kissable.

I walked towards the side of his bed and kneel. Just look at him, what can I do to make him mine?

I didn't notice I was leaning in until our lips were basically two inches apart. I felt his hot breathe against my lips, and before I can make my move... his eyes softly fluttered open.

***********************************

DEDICATED TO Vampiregirl1628 Because she said I'm doing go so far and that she really likes this story and that i should continue! :D

I glad you like the story!! and I will continue! ♥

Oooo, ZIALL IMAGINING BAD THING OF EACH OTHER! ;)

PICUTE ON THE SIDE OF HOW THE HOUSE LOOKS!

Zayn comes from a rich family btw!

• COMMENT

• VOTE

• FAN

~ ZiallSmut