The Jerrie Date and a Surprise

⭐ Perrie's POV ⭐

It was almost 7 and Joh should be coming here so, and OMG OMG OMG.

I doubled checked myself.

Makeup ✔
Perfume ✔
Nails ✔
Casual outfit ✔

Okay I'm good.

***Ding Dong*** and just in time.

I quickly run downstairs and open the door to see Josh in a red plaid shirt, black skinnies, and white convers.

Josh looks at me and his jaw literally fell. Oh, do I look that bad? I asked myself. I frown which caught Josh's attention.

"Oh sorry you just look, wow" he says while eying me. I blush a deep shade of pink and looked at the ground.

"Awe c'mon babe you look cute when you blush" and with those words I blushed hard.

I probably look like a tomato and said "Thank you" he took my hand has I locked the door and went into his car.

As Josh locked the car doors he turned to me with a massive grin and said "Let's go" before he started the car and drove off.

~~~~~

It's bin at least 15 mins and we haven't got to our date yet.

I turned to Josh "are we there yet?" I whined. Josh only gave me one of his infamous smirks and said "almost"

After more and more waiting we stopped at a lake. It was beautiful.

I turned to Josh with a big smile. "It's beautiful!" Josh smiled back "I knew you would like it.

Josh looked at his watch and mumbled "just in time" I looked confused but ignored it.

As we get out of the car, Josh goes to the trunk and takes out a picnic basket and a large baby blue blanket. He leads me to a spot near the lake and under a tree.

The view looks amazing. Josh unfolds the blanket and lays it on the floor. I sat on the blanket and josh pulls me into his chest. I once again blushed at the sudden movement.

"I love the view" I said. "Me too" he paused then looked at me "but I'm loving this view better" that's it, my face is going to stay pink forever.

"Haheha" I laughed while blushing.

"How did you find this place" I asked while snuggling closer to Josh.

"When I was younger, I used to visit my grandma almost everyday. She told me were going outside and she took me here, and I instantly fell in love with this place" Josh said as he took out a sandwich out of the basket and offered me one. I took it and ate it.

After a few jokes, and a spilled soda we're now sitting on the edge of the small dock our frets dangling and touching the waters a few times here and there.

In a few minutes or so it will be the night time. I looked at Josh and he looked nervous. I wonder why. I pat his leg and he snapped his head towards me.

"You alright" I asked

"Err.. Yeah" he paused for a moment before he said "can I ask you something Perrie?" I nodded.

"I know this is our first date but I'm I was err wonder if uh.." Awe the poor lad is stuttering. It's cute. I cut him off by kissing his lips, we staid like that for a few seconds before I pulled back and said "yes I would be your girlfriend"

He looked shocked "really?" He asked before I nodded. He hugged me "I know it's so sudden but I love you" now I'm shocked, I smiled "I love you too" I said as I hugged back.

We heard clapping and we turn to see... Louis and... Harry? What are they doing here.

Louis was the first to talk, well yell "I knew you two would get together!"

Harry nodde before saying "We knew you liked Perrie!" Harry laughed and continued to talk "this guy always talking about you 24/7"

"Perrie this, Perrie that, Did you know that Perrie... Blah blah blah" Louis said.

I turned to see Josh blushing. I laughed, "awwwwwww" I said dragging the W

~~~~~

Josh dropped me off hope after the Harry and Louis surprise visit.

"I had an amazing time" I said

"Me too, can we do this some other time?" He asked.

"That would be lovely" I said while smiling.

He pulled me into a hug and kissed me again. "Good night Pez"

"Night Joshie" I said as I closed the door. I see Liam sitting on the couch he turned to me and said "good day?"

I chuckled "I can say the same for you"

"What you mean?" He asked

"Oh don't play dumb, you took Danielle out on a date!"

"Oh, how you know!"

"She keep texting me about it" I laughed.

"I'm going to sleep"

"Me too"

"Night Perrie"

"Night Liam" I said while going to my room.

I had a good dream that night about me and Josh, it was romantic.

I hope we will last forever.

★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★

Zerrie... Engaged...💍
My poor little Ziall heart... :'( 💔

Check out my stories on my profile! I have a few here as there. They're on hold until I finish this story! :)

Anywhore...

Comment?
Vote?
Fan?

☎→ᏃᎥᎪᏓᏓᎦᎷUᎢ ←☎