Neighbors and Comfort

✨✨ Niall's POV ✨✨

"Hello Niall" Perrie says.

You may be wondering who's Perrie?! Well Perrie is my neighbor. Well not exactly, she lives a block away from us by we still consider her as a neighbor. Zayn told me that she's constantly flirting with him. I always see her waving at Zayn every morning when we drive by, but he always rolls his eyes and ignores her.

"P..p..Perrie?!" I yell at her.

"The one and only" she winks at me.

I stare at Perrie then back to Liam and I keep doing that until I spoke up "why?" I asked on the verge of tears

Liam was about to speak up but I threw him a death glare before saying "Not you!" I turned back to Perrie "you"

Perrie smirked "Zayn should be mine, I was so close to make him mine! But you just had to come along"

I scoff at her "Even if I wasn't in the way, he's still gay"

Perrie rolled her eyes "before you came along Zayn was bisexual. I guess now he's fully gay. But that doesn't mean he's still not interested in girls"

Fuck. She did kinda have a point...

"So Niall, you have a choice to make." Liam said as Perrie nodded.

I thought about it.
But the only think the came to mind is to run, and that's exactly what I did.

"You have to make a choice!" Liam yelled.

"By Friday! Or else!" Perrie butted in.

I ran and ran they the hallway. I bumped into Louis.

"Sorry Lou" I said

"It's alright buddy." He said "wait what's wrong?" He asked.

I shook my head "nothings wrong"

"You sure?" He asked again.

"Yeah" I said "who do you have now?" I asked

"Err... English with Mr.Malik" he said. Oh good he can pass the message to him.

"Can you do me a favor?" I asked

"Sure" he said. "Can you tell Mr.Malik that I left home because something came up" I said. "Sure Ni"

I hugged him. "That's you're the best" I let go and ran out of the school.

As soon as I was home I ran up the stairs and into my room. I locked the door before I jumped on the bed and finally let the tears fall.

✨✨ Louis POV ✨✨ (Surprise?)

I wonder what's wrong with Niall. He's always happy, but when I bumped into him at the hall he looked like he's about to cry. I'll ask him tomorrow... If he wants.

I want to see my baby boo Harry, luckily this is the last class I f the day. Oh yeah I forgot I have to pass the message to Mr.Malik from Niall.

I look up at the time... Only 7 more minutes... I can do that.

I looked out the window and see it was cloudy. The sun rarely comes out.

I close my eyes for what felt like 5 minutes. I look up at the time an only one minute passed. (A/N: literally mean at school!) Curs thee school!!

Maybe I should just pay attention for the last six minutes. Nahhhh.... I won't learn anything in 6 minutes.

I stare at a hole up in the ceiling, I wonder how that got there. I space out for a few minutes until I hear Mr.Malik cut me out if my thoughts.

"Louis" I look up at him.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

I hear him chuckle "if you haven't noticed class ended 3 minutes ago"

"Oh" I Said as I realized it did. I shyly smile and mutter a sorry

"It's fine, just pay attention next time"

I nodded as I was about to leave I forgot to pass the message.

"Oh Mister I forgot to tell you something" Mr.Malik nodded telling me to continue,

"Niall told me to tell you that, he went home, that something came up."

"When did he tell you this" he ask slightly worried.

"When I was walking to your class, we bumped into each other"

"Alright thank you Louis" he said as I nodded and left.

I see Harry waiting for me. He smiled when he saw me "let's go" he said as we walked to his house.

✨✨ Zayn's POV ✨✨

When Louis told me that, I felt worried. What if something bad happened to him? Well duh something happened to him, he wouldn't just skip school for no reason.

As I walk to my car I feel someone staring at me. I turn around to see Liam smirking at me. I rolled me eyes and went in my car. I never liked that boy.

As I was a block away I see Perrie staring at me. As I turned to her she gave me a wide smile as she waved at me.

Again I rolled my eyes. Another person I never liked.

As I finally arrived I got out of the car and locked the car doors. I ran to the front door, I opened the door then closed it quickly. I walk up the stairs and walked to Niall's door. Fuck! It was locked.

I knocked praying that he will open.
No response.

I knocked again. Still no response.

I knocked once again. Still no response.

Err... I didn't want to do this but I had no other choice. I got out my keys and found the one to Niall's room. I have a key to everyone invade things happen. I didn't want to do this because it will feel like I'm invading his space. But I had to, god knows what Niall can do.

I walk up to his room and see that he was sleeping. I walk closer and sit on the side of his bed. He looks like he's bin crying. I see dry tears on his cheeks. Poor baby, must have cries himself to sleep.

I feel anger run thru my veins, whoever did this to him.. Omg I swear! Lets just say their will be more air for people in the world.

I feel him move before waking up and looking at me. "Zayn?" He asked while rubbing his eyes.

"Yes?" I said. He surprised me when he tackled me in a hug and started to cry.

I started to wipe his tears away with my thumb as I said "no more tears baby, you're to strong for that"

"I just don't want to lose you" he mumbles. What does he mean by losing me?

"Whatcha mean?" I asked, and he spilled everything.

From Perrie to Liam to the picture to the blackmail, everything! As he told me I was on the verge of snapping their heads off, but all I can do it comfort Niall and telling no one will ever split us up!

Not even Obama can split us up. Not even if the world was ending and they only way to save the world is if we split.

I see Niall has fell asleep again, "Niall, nobody! I tell you nobody! Is going to split us up! And this is a promise I make to you" I whispered to him while kissing his forehead.

<•>*<•>*<•>*<•>*<•>*<•>*<•>*<•>*

Oh my Cookies and Brownies!

Drama bomb!

What do you think is going to happen?! :O

Will Zayn's promise backfire?!

Who knows?!
Oh wait I do! Heehee! ;D

Sorry for any spelling errors, I updated this from my phone! :P

I'll update again tomorrow! (• 3 •)
In the meanwhile why don't you...

COMMENT?

VOTE?

FAN?

♪🎶 DANCE ALL NIGHT
TO THE BEST SONG
EVER?♪🎶

★》ᏃiallᎦmut《★ \(*゚▽゚*)/ ♥