0. Epilogue

It's been four whole years. Four memorial years filled with nothing but happiness.

-----

Danielle and Liam got married a year back. They had their wedding in their backyard. All their friends and families came and it was utterly beautiful.

Danielle is currently pregnant with their second baby. It's going to be a girl, their due date is in 3 more months. They are going to name her Daisy Minerva Payne

Their first child was a boy named James Junior Payne. James has brown curly hair with sparkling brown eyes.

They are living their happy ever after.

-----

Perrie and Josh got married a few months after Danielle and Liam got married. Their wedding was at Perrie's parents beach house. Perrie has always dreamed of getting married at the beach, and she got her wish.

They had a beautiful baby girl named Anne Ivy Donnas. She has black hair like her father and baby blue eyes like her mother.

They are currently deciding on having having another baby. Hopefully a baby boy.

They are living their happy ever after.

-----

Louis and Harry got married three months after Zayn and Niall got married. Their wedding was at a Christian church. They wanted to show that gay people are not a sin and they can get married and be happy.

They adopted a boy named Franklin Xavier Creg who's 8. He has green eyes like Harry and feathery brown hair like Louis.

They asked Franklin if they can change his to Styles-Tomlinson and Franklin couldn't be happier. So technically now his legal name is Franklin Xavier Styles-Tomlinson.

They are happy with one child but once Franklin turns eleven, they are hoping to adopt another baby. This time an one year old or less.

They are living their happy every after.

-----

For Niall and Zayn, It's been 2 years since they've got married.

Two whole years of pure happiness.

Last year they adopted two beautiful babies. A beautiful baby girl named Jesy with Brunette hair and brown eyes and a handsome baby boy named William with Black hair and blue eyes.

Two months back they legally changed their kids last names to Malik-Horan.

Zayn is currently singing a lullaby to his two beautiful kids. Niall smiled at him, he was lucky to have a husband like Zayn.

After the kids went to sleep Zayn slowly turned around and smiled at Niall.

"They are perfect" Zayn said as Niall nodded and said, "They sure are."

They walked to their room hand in hand and laid down on their bed, just talking about how far they've come.

"I don't ever want to lose you." Zayn suddenly said looking at Niall

Niall turned to Zayn and kissed him softly before saying "You'll never lose me, not after everything we went through. After all you'll always be my Daddy Zayn." Niall said genuinely.

"I love you." Zayn said. Niall leaned in and gave Zayn a small Eskimo kiss. "I love you too."

Niall and Zayn had an idea to have a baby that's biologically their and are currently on a hunt to find a woman who is wiling to carry their baby. But that's a whole different story.

They are living their happy ever after.

***********************************

I am finished, this is the end! OMG, who else is crying?

Sadly there would not be a sequel. *chorus of boo's*

But there will be brand new (ziall) stories I'll be writing! *chorus of yay's*

Stay tuned and check out my other ziall stories:

- The Tutor
- It's Zayn, not Veronica
- Paper Planes
- Psychotic Desire

• Comment

• Vote

• Fan

~ ZiallSmut