Sangeet again

Chap 6: Sangeet Again

Ekam's POV

Hey there again? I'm sure you're thinking why again? Well I'm going to take you to the journey of our marriage more than her! After all she is my soon to be wife and me? Well I'm loving my soon to be wife.

After what Vedika did I'm avoiding her actually scratch it the squad except for Anish bhai and Pragati bhabhi are avoiding her like a damn plague. How dare she? How dare she hurt my wife??? Ya ya soon to be wife, yada yada ya. After all she was her childhood friend. It's more like an fb relationship status: IT'S COMPLICATED. I scowled at it

I, on the other side was trying with all the patience in me for not creating a scene with Veds. She is running with complications and I'm sure everybody in their right mind would want to stay away from viruses. Like computer has antivirus I have Aanaisha. My rock. My charm.

Like I said it took all in me to ignore her and than...

"Yeh audience to bahot buri hai! Dulha dulhan ke baad kisiko dekhti hi nai hai! Too bad!" Cabir and his antiques. (This crowd is too bad because they're ignoring everybody except for bride and groom)

As soon as Cabir said this kaya pipped in,"very bad, really! (Sarcasm alert) kya karein bride aur groom sabhi aankhon ka tara joh hai!" She smirked and the audiences hooted again...
(What do we audiences do the bride and groom are the stars and the mains)

So again the audiences are hooting but that's not for us that's because our parents are behind when a soft instrumental tune started playing. There is definitely something up! They're dancing.

Usually when we insists they are like, "Tum bache bhi pagal ho! Baaki sabh kya sochenge?" (You kids have lost it! What would others think?)

Typical!

I smell something fishy!? Don't you?

"Hie sweetheart!" Vedika was crossing her limit.

"What do you want!?" I ask her in a plain voice and a straight face, not even making an attempt to hide it.

"You!" She spoke as if she was just asking for some random thing. How repulsive; repellent or more better short and sweet- disgusting.

I think disgusting suits her.

"Get sober!" I am rude I know but I really need to set it straight.

"What does she has that I don't!" She is sure as hell drunk because she slurred and screamed and all the attention turned to us. Even Aanaisha seemed stunned.

"What is wrong with you Veds? We are friends?" Aans spoke.

"Friends? Tell me what is your friend's definition? I literally do not get it." She spoke dejectedly while I saw Aans downhearted and wretched.

"What have I done?" Aanaisha put all her strength.

"You!! You little piece of shit you took him from me!" She passed out after that.

We shift her to room as her bags are already packed I didn't need to do any needful.
After this all the party was still on because celebration was whiny bitches can't stop! Could it be?

"I'm sorry. Mujhe aapko bata dena chahiye tha. (I should have told you) see she likes you from way long than I can remember. I did not tell you because I thought it will break the friendship. It was stupid. I was stupid. It is because of me!" She sobbed.

In the middle of the floor.
"Shsshhh you are not stupid. She is the stupid one, for she thought it would have worked out between us. It's not your fault." We hugged and danced as in just sway.

By 11 the party and guest was all gone and than it was just us bickering around with each other. Food was served but we aren't that sincere so we stood in couples or you could say chose pairs and ate. That was fun when Cabir dramatically said.

"Rasta tu hi manzil tu hi
Chahe kitna bhi chalu mai.
(No matter how much I walk you're the only road and destiny)

Tujhse hi toh muskurahatein meri
Jitni bhi mohobatt karu tujhse hi karu mai
Ke jitni bhi karu kam hi hai.
(I love you so much that it feels less and still makes me smile)

Har lamha tujhe hi chahu
Chahe kitne bhi janam lu mai
(I'll stay yours and love you no matter how many births I take)

Rab bhi tuhi aur dua bhi tuhi
Chahe kitne bhi fasane likhu mai
(You're the god and you're the prayer no matter how many stories I write)" kneeling down and leg pulling kaya. There they go. Kaya has a thing for Aarush and Cabir well it's complicated again.

That at least made her smile and that made us smile.

"Cabir..." Kaya smacked him

"I hope you're having a good time!" Aarush spoke as Cabir was tickling kaya. I honestly don't understand what's wrong. He than left and everything is left unsaid.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Mind you people never leave things unsaid. It's going to break you inside and out. Say it out loud.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Hi wattpaders...
Update here...
Have fun.
Happy reading.
Comment your views and vote.

Love you all...
Love,
S.