Park and past

Chapter 30: Park and past

Aanaisha's POV

Since we practically indulged ourselves better what I did best was pick myself up and get cleaned up. Too tired to even jump somewhere I ordered some juice in the room while we got dressed. I wore a green kurta paired with burgundy bottoms. Don't ask why! It's a different fun to wear Indian dresses to foreign places. I felt no shame to wear them where I even wear shorts and skirts and short dress, I feel privileged to wear my Indian culture.

After a lot of give and take suggestions we decided to roll down the central park where you know kids skate and there a park to stroll even with absolutely nothing and a mini pond to feed ducks. The exotic kind of park where teenagers spend time and kids play. I have been long gone over that part but it's harmless to live that part where you can be a kid again. Right?

We walked to the park since it was a good 20 minutes break for Chinese. We ate like we never ate in a million years. I guess making love to your partner does that to you. I blush and focus on eating. We eat well and stick to our sodas and walk to the park aimlessly only to bump myself into some young hot girl. Good height and a slender figure and a ginger blond head. She baits her eye and said sorry as if I was some plague. I waved it off until she set her eye on my husband who deliberately wore a look of distaste on his face.

"Are you Ekam for real?" She asked. I had a grim look which I suppose suited well because if it were for just me I would have been buried her down the ground cold and stiff in pieces. I was boiled in the rage because her move burned me down in rage.
She intentionally broke my and ekam's hand contact by jumping in. But I was same and somebody's words rang through my ear anger, albeit isn't a strong purpose to bring others down.

She practically was shoving herself on him so decided I should make her known and familiar with my presence.

Bitch move.

Pretending to lose my balance I scratched her arms with my nails making her flinch.

That's what you get to shove your ass to my husband.

"Oops, do you need to doctor? Perhaps you may have got a little bit dislocated?" I sneered.

Ha, do you wanna bet it?

"Perhaps you would want to see me?" She directed once again to him scowling at my face.

"Perhaps you'd want to know he is married?" I smirked.

As fast as the words slip out of my mouth, the colour of the face drained. Pale. Sick. This was what described her perfectly.

"You.... You.... You stole him from me?" She pounced on me.

While Ekam gave me an apologetic look and the lady umm I don't know her name so let's kind of put her name as little pain in the ass (lpia).

Wow, I improved with sarcasm.

With their looks what I gave them back is a grimace.

It's not going to work baby!

"Okay let's start again!" I voiced out.

"Hie I'm Mrs Aanaisha Mehra! It's a pleasure to meet you!" I spoke

"Hi, I'm Layla Watson. I think it's not a pleasure to meet my ex's wife! Oh not to forget the intimate relationship we shared." She smirked because she poked a raw straw in my tray.

Oops, that hurt Ms. lipa.

"Oh yeah, you're that certain girl who he referred to as, as old as a piece of the antique and old museum? Well, aren't you a piece of absolute skank? I think even dogs won't go for you? What do you say, Mr Husband?" I asked him. Mischief clear in my eyes he grinned out loud. I could literally feel it!

If it hasn't been for Layla's intro I would have been pissed about not knowing. Past flings didn't matter. I knew Layla as an absolute scumbag who couldn't even stay loyal to her own boyfriend. I was never allowed to keep guys because I had two hell of bodyguards giving them a piece of mind every now and then. After a while, I stopped trying. Not that I can get cared but they where teen funs.

On the other hand, Layla was an extreme case who kept bugging kaya to talk to him so I know her social stunts too.

"You're no better. You whore." Sneering and shouting. Are we?

"Not a word about my wife!" His grave voice sent her to hell and back. The white look sorted it out.

"Well, we wish to never bump into you!" I smiled and waved. Walking with my husband.

"I think you know I love you!" He grinned.

"Yeah, as if you've got another option?" I questioned back

"Kitty!" He called.

"No, it's not working." I spoke diligently.

"Really! I thought it would."

"Bad luck" and with that, I push him in the pond.

"I'll get you back!" He yelled as I sidelined...

————

Hi guys!?
Love,
S