London...

Chapter 27: London...

Ekam's POV

Now when we have landed in London after all these tiring journey we retire to our rooms taken by our chauffeur. It's morning or actually turning to noon. We head to our office and girls rest in so far...

Our scheduled meeting ended over a good note. Not that it didn't mean to end in a bad note but there were slim chances. Our deal was done just a little signing here and there was left. This deal would get us a lot of profit and more importantly wouldn't anything go against our favour. We have everything in our control that's what our power was.

I called up dad and told him every detail so far and assured him that we were good and we would stay for our honeymoon and others will leave after two days... Well this talk with him was absolutely embarrassing.
The rest of the conversation goes by"yes" & "okay"... With this going on my face was scarlet and I could sense that but to my luck for, the confirmation these pricks were laughing...

I glared and stormed off to my room. It was kind of dark till we reached the hotel and I instantly retired to my room...

The lights to my room was dim or you could say off in other words but here were candles in all corners I could only see her face and a little glimpse of blue that is my favourite colour... I just gawked at her as in literally checked out her...

"Somebody is taking my breath away!" I whispered as her bun was securely tied

"Kisi ko chupke dekhna galat baat hai!" She replied back.

"Kisiko na? Biwi ko chupke dekhna allowed hai!" I smirked to my statement.

Dumb statement my mind retorted.

"Kisiko ke category me biwi bhi aati hai!" She winked back at me...

Whipped was all I could say! I was thoroughly whipped.

"You sure?" I asked taking steps towards her...

"100% positive!" She came towards me...

Standing right in front of each other...
I was all blank and she was waiting for me to say.

"You are actually gorgeous..." I kissed her forehead.

"Thanks!" She replied

And just then there was soft music playing down the room.

"Be ready in 5 I am waiting! Let's catch the party tonight!"

I nodded and dropped down my bag and my watch and retired to the washroom. Too tired to change so I did the second-best thing I got ready and set up my hair and coming out I saw her wearing her earrings that were pure attraction...