Perfectly wrapped piece

Chap 9: Perfectly wrapped piece

Ekam's POV

So when I told you a lot screeching voices stopped all the rituals... It was none another than Vedika. Gosh this girl. For once this morning I thought she is all good but no I was wrong.

"Stoooooooppppppp" Vedika shouted.... And all heads snapped up the only difference was girls were grinning and we were shocked or you could say paralyzed with shock.

Duhhhh....

So now Anish bhai and Pragati bhabhi and Vaibhavi were all standing in front of my horse doing God knows what.

"Ji nahi..... Hum aisehi aapko andar aane nahi denge.." Kaya spoke winking at all her cousins and friends. (No we won't let you come inside so quick!)

What's the banter about.???

"Kyun ji...?" Anish bhai asked. (Why?)

"Waise toh humari Aanaisha ka koi mol nai lekin aap bas sirf 2 lakh jitne paise de dijiye!????" bhai and bhabhi actually everybody are shocked as Krishika spoke and girls giggle.
(Anyways you can't measure Aanaisha with money but still you'll have to give us 2 lakh!)

"2 lakhs....?????" Vaibhavi's eyes bulged out.

"Where is Cabir!????" I ask for him panicked.

"Hola bro!" The crowd parted and made way as he entered.

"Where were you?" I ask.

"Apse bet joh lagi thi... Puri kaise nahi karta....?" He winked right there and I smiled. (We had a bet how could I not fulfill it)

"So?" I raise my eyebrows while others dismissively shrug or cuss or get paralyzed with shock.

"So.. Wait...!"

"Haanji toh aap Kya keh rahi thi?" Cabir turned towards his love oh Oh I mean Krishika....(so what were you telling?)

"Ji... Jii woh..." She stammered. (Ummm)

Cabir's POV...

"Ji... Jii woh..." She stammered. (Ummm)

"Ahaa... Soo Kya kimat batayi aapne!" And I winked at her making her blush furiously. She basically blushed all the shades needless to show her feelings.
(So whats the value you fixed?)

"2 lak..h... Yeah 2 lakh!" She blinked several times. Whilst this I was trying to make some comedy out of it. Darn there has to be a way... Mathematics you better be my side...

Undoubtedly maths sucked but at this point of time mathematics was a need to think of it I made my intentional move...

"deewane se Kya gile hai tujhko...
Doli uthane aaye hai hum toh...
Ijjazat ho toh ek Doli ke badle do Doli lejaye hum toh...."

{What complain would you do to the one who loves you..
We are here to take the bride...
Only if you permit us we would take two brides together}