Sweet play

Chapter 17: Sweet play

Aanaisha's POV.

*Present*

Wedding night is usually considered to know more about your partner but what do I say I've known him for quite a long time. Basically all my shitty life. We obviously know it's really stupid to even think we could get any better without each other. But now it's too late to think, the knot is tied tight and I wouldn't want to come up with some other idea.

So next morning I wore a pink saree with golden detailing and border. My hair were in a bun but didn't stay for a minute as Ekam has its own choice. I don't mind. I personally think every girl love her hair open and long. So did I but than they irritate sometimes. At least that's what I feel. I kind of let them be and where my accessories where Ekam debated to put vermilion in my head. As cliché as it sounds it has its own fun and I look forward for this every time. While I was wearing my earrings he was pacing with the question what to do!?

What next I did is... I stop him as soon as he turns as his face beams. What I have learnt is... Happiness matter and smile solves all the problems. I smile enthusiastically at him letting him know he should do it, so he did the next best thing. Applies vermilion to my forehead. And clasps a wonderful charm bracelet to my wrist. A hanging charm on it takes away my breath. It had a infinity sign "∞" and a heart beside. He asked me to add a charm till it counts seven but I guess I won't disturb it's set up. I let it remain the same and hug him, letting him know I care and am thankful. For us we never talked in words. I don't know why!?? Neither does he.

We drove back to Mehra house. It's decorated like a bride. Purple and white! Just how I like it. I look at him and he grins. I instantly know he did it. It's time for grahapravesh.

What is it?

When the bride enters her new home after marring she have to lightly kick down a whole small pot of rice with right leg attempting to spill the rice meaning to bring prosperity.

Than I step into a plate with red water. The red substance is called kum kum which is treated as auspicious. Tell me now. It's all a fairytale thing.

I leave my footprint on a white cloth

This done by the in-laws welcoming me wholeheartedly and giving me immense amount of love and blessings.

It's my first day here.

"Tumhe aaj kuch mitha banana padega!" Maa spoke as she hugged me. She has always been my mother more than Ekam's and that grew on his nerves. He scowled and pouted where as I smirked. (You have to make sweets today)

"Yes mom." I chuckled

I march to kitchen which is neatly organised. I practically cook her most of times so I know what is kept where. I decided to make gajar halwa so hence the preparation.

A pair of arms engulf me from behind I know it's him and because everybody has gone down to market giving us out much needed time. His hands glide on my waist.

"Kya chahiye?" I ask him (what do you want?)

"You're no fun! Ek toh maa tumhe mujhse jyada pyar karti aur ek yeh meri wife mujhe dekhti Tak nai!" He huffed and I chuckle. (First of all mom loves you more than me and than you my wife, you don't even look at me!)

"Kyu hass rhi ho?" He is annoyed but I still flash him a smile. (Why are you laughing?)

"Kyuki somebody's jealous!" I said in a song song voice and bit my tongue.

You need a mouth filter! My brain reminded me but I'm still grinning.

I and he stand there like statues before he starts coming close to me as I hit the counter his hand goes behind and I shut my eyes in response and open them again as I feel him turning off the gas. I sigh in relief but the next moment his hands attach my back and I am officially doomed. He pulled me forward almost sticking our lower bodies and bends down as if kissing me and my eyes are tight shut.

And than we hear a screeching sound.
God why can't we kiss without hindrance. Okay I know I sound shameless but I want him now. It's enough of a super sweet play.

We both groan.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hellooo lovelies.

Another chapter, I hope you all enjoy this.

Keep voting and sharing your reviews.

Love,
S