Chapter 6

Y/N POV

When I told him my name I expected him to do something but instead he just flew away.

PETER PAN POV

After that day I looked for her whenever my father took me with him to the market but I could never find her. After  three weeks of no sign of her I gave up. I even tried to look for her when I became Peter Pan but there was always something keeping me from finding her. I need to know what it is.

Y/N POV
I was carving my initials into a tree with my knife when Pan came up behind me. I turned to face him when suddenly he gripped me by the shoulders and pushed my back to the tree, making me drop my dagger in the process. He stared into my eyes and I could tell he was searching for something. But what is it?
"What do you want Pan?"
"Why don't I know all your secrets? What's blocking me?" He asked this rather quickly so I could tell he wanted an immediate answer but I can't tell him. I pushed him off, grabbed my dagger and started to run. I could hear his footsteps right on my tail. I saw a cliff and ran towards it. I know this is probably a really stupid idea but I have to get away.

I jumped off the cliff and dived down towards the water. But just before I broke the surface my wings came out and I flew up. I turned around and even from this distance I could see how shocked Pan was. I flew towards skull rock and soon landed. I knew he would find me eventually but because of the spell I did it would take him awhile.