Chapter 9

Y/N POV
I stared at him like he was crazy. "Are you serious?" he just smirked and said "Isnt just great?". I scoffed and shook my head "No! No its is not great! Its far from great! I dont want to share a room with you!". He shrugged and said "Well its either here or you sleep outside on the ground. Choose wisely". I quickly thought about it and made my decision. "Im sleeping outside". He just stared at me and eventually walked out of the tent. I followed suit.

When i walked out of the tent Peter was nowhere to be seen. I noticed Baelfire sitting on a log sharpening a knife. I walked over and sat down startling him. He dropped the knife and it almost stabbed his leg but i quickly caught it by the handle. I looked up at him and he looked so shocked. I waved my hand in front of his face a couple times and than i snapped. When that still didnt work i clapped my hands and he cleared his throat and blinked his eyes a few times. I chuckled and said "Are you ok?". "Yeah definitely, that was awesome! Howd you learn to to do that?!". I stood up and said "Lets take a walk". When we were walking through the forest i started to talk "I learned how to do that when i was 12 years old and a year later i was thrown out of my home by my parents.". He looked surprised and asked why they would do such a thing. "When i had my best friend Rose came over to hang out. We started arguing and i got so angry that my powers got out of control and the table got knocked over. There was a huge crash, the plates were broken on the floor, the cups and the silverware were rolling around. Rose had opened the front door and ran home. My parents came downstairs and saw the huge mess and they looked at me with such disappointment in their eyes. They told me to pack my stuff and leave. They didnt speak to me at all after that. I packed a bag and i ran."

I looked over and he was staring at me with sympathy. "Im so sorry" is all he said. I took a deep breath and spoke again. "They wouldn't listen to anything i said. I tried to tell them it was an accident, that id be able to control it better if they gave me another chance. They refused to hear me out." My fists clenched and i could feel my eyes tearing up. "I was only a child! They had no right to do that! They should've given me another chance! I could've controlled it if you had just given me another chance mother......." At this point i had forgotten Baelfire was here and i didnt notice that there were tears streaming down my cheeks.

I came back to reality after i felt someones arms wrap around me in a hug. I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his shoulder and cried.