Chapter 18

Y/N POV
I woke up and made my decision to confront Peter about what he said. I walked out of the tent looking for him but he was nowhere to be found. I asked Felix and he said Pan was at his thinking tree. I made my way there and saw him sitting on the root tree sharpening a dagger. "Well don't just stand there, say what you have to say." I took a deep breath and walked towards him. "I heard what you said the other night. What aren't you telling me?" He looked up at me with wide eyes. "That's not your concern."

He started to walk away but I grabbed him by the arm and turned him around. "You mentioned me so yes it is my business." I poked his chest with each word I said. "I'm not going to tell you so just leave it alone." I stood my ground and kept going. "I can't just leave it alone, especially not with what you said." By now I had started raising my voice. I was getting angry and so was he. "Oh my god you're so stubborn! For the love of god just tell m-." I was cut off by his lips as he spun and pressed me against a tree. His lips ran down my neck as I tugged on his hair. He moved up so our lips met again and he spun me into another tree. His tongue traced my bottom lip as his hands glided down to my hips. He found his way back to my neck and he started to bite, I knew he had left a mark.

Realizing what I was doing I pushed him off. His eyes were glazed over with lust and I thought I saw a glimpse of something more. I started to run until I came to a cliff. Running forward I jumped off and my wings came out. I flew to skull rock and landed. I can't believe I just did that. I shouldn't have let myself get distracted. Now I have to tell Baelfire. But why did he kiss me? It's not like he has feelings for me. Right?

Finally! After a bajillion years I updated! I'm so sorry everyone please don't kill me! I just had a whole ton of stuff to do since it's the end of the year. But now that tomorrow is my last day of school I'm going to have the entire summer to finish this book. Also I wanted to tell you guys that I am currently working on a new book. It's going to be a Marshall Lee x Reader and it's something that I've been working really hard on and I'm very proud of what I have so far. So let me know in the comments if it's something you might want to read! Thanks for reading, Byeeee!💕