School

Picture is what Ronin looks like. Sorry I haven't updated quicker I'm trying to. So here is the new chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ronin looked at my car in confusion. From the inside of my car I glared at him with hate. Ashley tried to wave me over and even started to walk to my car, but I zoomed off. I was so shocked. Once I got to my apartment I got out of the car, locking it in the process, and walked to the elevator where I waited until it dinged. I unlocked the door to my apartment and went inside setting the keys on the counter. This is too much for one day. I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on waiting for the water to warm up. Once it warmed I took a towel out that I remembered getting from the house so I would be able to dry off and set it on the sink.

I quickly took my clothing off and stepped inside the warm shower. After I finished washing my hair and body, I stepped out and wrapped the towel around me. I opened the door and immediately the cold air swarmed around me making me shiver. I gripped the towel closer and walked to my closet. After skimming through the clothing, I found some pajama shorts and a tank top. I quickly put the clothes on and go into the bathroom to brush my hair. After I brushed my hair I put my phone on the charger and slip into bed turning of the lights. I quickly fall asleep thinking about what's to come tomorrow when I go to school.

I groan as I here my alarm blaring in my ears. I slam my hand down hoping to turn it off. After I get it turned off, I pull the covers off of me and walk on the cold hardwood floor. I walk into the bathroom and brush my hair and teeth and walk to the closet. After looking through my wardrobe I find the perfect outfit. I quickly put on a black skater skirt that goes about mid thigh and a long sleeve crop top that's dark red. To finish the look I slip on my black leather jacket and my black boot heels with silver studs on the side. After getting my clothes on I go to my kitchen and look around. Dammit, I never got food. Ugh. I'll just get some on the way out of school along with sheets, utensils, and the other things people don't really need. Before I forget I put my gun in my waistband and a knife in both my boots. I also have a gun in my bag for school.

I grab my bag that I had before even coming here for my other school back in Colorado that is already packed with my school supplies and head down to my car. I really need to get my motorcycle back. Then I remembered. My gang is coming today, well some of them. Yay. I get in throwing my bag in the other seat and drive off to the school. When I get in the parking lot every head turns to see who was in the car. I look around and see about 4 of my closet friends in the gang smirking at my car. I park directly in front of them and grab my bag. I open the door and head out. No one knows who I am. Yet. I smile at my gang and go up to them still feeling people's eyes burning into my back. "Hey guys. Did you miss me?" I say smirking. They all smothered me in hugs.

"Can't breathe." I puff out. Everyone lets go and looks me up and down. My best friend Alana is the first to speak up. "Damn girl you look hot." She says. Everyone nods there head in agreement. I look at Alana and see her wearing ripped white skinny jeans, a turquoise tank top and a white jean jacket with some blue converse. I look at her shocked. "What happened to you?" I ask jokingly. "Ha ha ha. I thought I'd go for something new." She shrugs. I shrug back. I look at the boys. Darien, Aaron and my other good friend Ben have almost the same look. Darien has on a black shirt that shows his 6 pack and some black sweats with black Nike sneakers. Aaron has a grey shirt that shows his 8 pack and some black jeans with black Nike sneakers. And Ben had a black shirt that shows his 6 pack and has on some grey sweats with black Nike sneakers. I swear their secretly triplets that got split at birth.

"You all look good too." I say back. In unison the boys say, "Don't we always." I look over at Alana to see she's looking at me. That is to creepy. I look at the time on my phone and see we only have about five minutes until the bell rings and we still need to get our schedules. "We should go get our schedules." I say walking to the school building. They follow me and I can still feel eyes on me. I look behind to see Ronin staring straight at me. I peel my eyes away from his and continue walking. We walk into the office and the office lady's head snaps our way. "What can I do for all of you?" She ask in a sweet tone. "We need our schedules. Adeline Carter, Alana Hensley, Aaron Lopez, Darien Pon, and Ben Holt." I reply sweetly not wanting to be rude. I may have a heart of ice but if someone respects me I'll respect them back. She nods and smiles.