Creepy Motherfucker

I'm really sorry I haven't updated. It's just over the summer I have to do a school reading assignment and I've been really busy. I mean who gives a student homework on their break. Like teachers get to do nothing while we have to do homework. What's up with that? But anyway thank you for sticking with me. And I can not believe we hit over 30k READS. That's absolutely amazing. And it's all because of you guys so thank you so much.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A hard slap landed on my cheek before a punch hit my stomach. The stinging in my cheek was not being helped by the continuous slaps I was getting. My body had been bruised the moment we got to the abandoned ware house.

In the van they had blindfolded me and started beating me there and continued even harsher when we got here. Punches landed here and there, slaps were becoming harder every time, and the multiple kicks in my abdomen and back did not help.

All by the doing of Jayden. Jayden the creepy motherfucker who decided to kidnap me. I turned my head and spit out the blood forming in my mouth. I'm sure most of my ribs were already cracked and some of my hair had probably been ripped out from the tugging.

Landon sat on the side watching with an emotionless face like he had done yesterday and the day before that. It never ended unless they went to go to bed or eat. And every time they would get up to leave and my eyes would twinkle with relief, Jayden would always say 'Don't look so happy baby girl, we're just getting started.'

Every day it would get worse. And I knew exactly how worse he could go. "Well today baby girl, I thought we could upgrade your punishments. What do you think? Knifes? Hot knifes? Whips? Metal whips? Spiked metal whips? Hot spiked metal whips? Electric chair? Or I could take you upstairs and give you a taste of what your friend got? Oh, what was her name? Kelly wasn't it?" He said.

My hands gripped the chains around my hand connected to a concrete wall, while my teeth clenched together. He smiled widely. He leaned down next to my ear, licking the top. "What do you say, Adeline?" His eyes full with lust. He kisses my neck roughly, down to my collarbone.

"But I don't think I'll do that right now. It's time for true punishment, then we can have some alone time." He says his voice raspy and deep. I shiver in disgust. I'd take every type of punishment except that. I've seen how vicious he can be. Especially when a girl is under him, naked.

But if I could go back in time I would take it all. I never wanted that to happen to her. It was worse than getting beaten everyday. "So what should we do today? Landon!" He yells. Landon immediately stands up and shuffles his way toward Jayden, not looking at me in the eyes.

"You choose. Go pick something out of that cabinet." He says and shoves him toward it. My eyes stayed with his back as he slowly walked over to it, opening it. He picked up his hand, sweat beading off of his forehead and his hand shaking viciously. He picks up a small knife and takes it back to Jayden.

Jayden laughs throwing the knife a few years away from me. Perfect. "This is what you brought me. Obviously you've gone soft. Remember what she did. Remember how she killed you parents in cold blood. She didn't even have a reason, she just killed them. They never fought back, and she murdered them. Watched your mom bleed out!" He yelled.

My eyes scrunch up in confusion. Every single time I've killed I've had a good reason. Or they were trying to hurt me or someone else. I would have never killed someone without having a reason. Not even if they were in Jayden's gang. I let them choose and most of them chose to fight back.