Meeting The New Guy

I'm trying to update faster trust me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you wake up with one hand under you in a weird position and your legs tangled up with your friend's legs, you don't exactly wake up all nice and dandy. My elbow is hurting from staying in one position all night, my left leg hurts at the knee and my right leg hurts at the ankle. My hair looks like a mess and my teeth smell and taste like rotten eggs. My eyes have bags under them from lack of sleep. And my body is unusually pale. My stomach feels like I was just punched 50 times in the gut and my throat is as dry as sand paper. So the first thing I do is go into the bathroom, take a shower and brush my teeth...three times. Then I blow dry my hair and brush through it. After I wake up Alana and tell her to get ready, I go to my closet and pick out a dark red cotton skater skirt, some black knee high socks, a black long sleeve crop top with my black boot heels.

Alana wears a casual outfit after showering. She picks out a pastel blue maxi skirt and a white off the shoulder t-shirt with some white sandals. We don't talk, just kind of think of things. It's not an awkward silence anyway but more of a calming peace. One that I wish I could have everyday. "I found this guy yesterday. Well actually he bumped into me while I was walking home." Alana says. I'm immediately on alert. "What is his name?" "Henry Laney. Says he goes to school not far from here. He's really cute though." She says smiling widely. "Someone has a crush." I say wiggling my eyebrows at her. She doesn't say anything, but I can see a tint of pink show on her cheeks. "But be careful. I don't want to see you get hurt." I tell her honestly.

Because truly we don't know if he is bad or not. I'll have to meet him before I can judge him but something tells me that he is someone to look into. He could be trying to get the inside scoop by getting in a romantic relationship. I go into the bathroom and apply some red blush to give color to my cheeks and a little bit of mascara. Then I apply a thin line of eyeliner and put some dark red lipstick on to match my blush. Alana checks me over to see that I look okay. As I also look over her. We both shake our hands in improvement. We grab our bags and she gets in her car while I get in my car. Once we get to school we park next to each other and get out. Immediately I felt Ronin's stare. I looked at him with so much hate even if it's fake. But that soon turned into sadness as soon as I saw Brittany come up and kiss him right on the lips.

Ronin kissed her back and it soon turned into a steamy make out session between the two. I turned away and walked to my first class. Which Ronin has and I'm guessing Brittany does too. I feel like my heart was ripped out of my chest and torn into pieces. I thought moving away and saying everything would make my feelings for him disappear and leave my body forever. But it seems to have chosen not to. But I can't show any sadness because that shows weakness. And Adeline Carter will not be portrayed as weak. I'm not going to fall over a immature, sexual high school boy. I won't accept it. As expected Ronin and Brittany hand in hand come strutting through the doors. I mentally gag. I like to Alana and roll my eyes. When Brittany notices me her eyes go wide in shock but soon turns to disgust and anger.

"What are you doing here slut!?" She screeches. How did I ever become friends with her. "Watch you mouth bitch. I'm not the slut here. If anything you and fuck boy over here should be called the #1 slut couple." I say confidently. She looked aghast while I sit there with a smirk on my face. Everyone in the room including the teacher look surprisingly happy that she finally got a taste of her own medicine. Her mouth moves open and close but nothing comes out of her mouth. "What? Cat got your tongue?" I say smugly. If looks could kill I would be 10 feet under. She literally looked like she was about to blow. She runs out the door with Ronin behind her telling her to calm down. I laugh at the scene. I walk out the door  telling the teacher I'm going to go to the bathroom, but really I'm going to go smoke.

I realized I hadn't smoked in a while and my nerves were getting giddy. I walked outside and leaned on the wall. I brought out my lighter that I grabbed before leaving and lit the cigarette. After lighting the cigarette, I put the cigarette to my lips and inhale it in. After a long breathe in of the toxic gases, I breathe out and watch as a big cloud of smoke comes out and spreads out into the air. I can do the tricks people do with smoke but I decide to do that alone because I'm weird. I close my eyes while smoking. It calms my nerves. "Damn, that is so hot." I here someone mutter. I instantly get off the wall and look around until I spot a very handsome boy standing about 10 feet away from me. "Yes?" I ask. "Oh nothing just admiring how beautiful and hot you are." He says nonchalantly.