Landon

Picture= Damien
Thank you guys for all the reads and comments. I love you positivity in your comments. I also love the funny comments. It makes my day. So thank you all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Outfit Adeline wears to the club.

It's been 2 weeks since I met Landon and everything has been calm and quiet so far

It's been 2 weeks since I met Landon and everything has been calm and quiet so far. But it's been too quiet for my liking. Ronin hasn't talked to me and neither has Brittany, thank god. Hearing her voice each day makes me want to punch her so badly. Totally not violent though. Everything with the gang had been fine. Small attacks here and there nothing major. Me and Landon have grown closer. I don't know if I officially like him, but I know I feel the chemistry between us.

He's a little touchy for my liking but I deal with it. It kind of feels nice in a protective way. I woke up with a smile because today is Saturday and Alana, Landon, Damien, and I are all going out tonight to the club. I haven't been to a club in forever and I really wanted to go. While I was looking through my closet for an outfit I immediately noticed the lack of party or "nightclub" clothing I had in my wardrobe. I called Alana knowing she would know what to do.

The phone rings for about ten seconds before she picks up in her cheerful voice. "Hello?" "Alana its me. Huge problem. I don't have an outfit or any outfits for that matter for the club tonight." I heard a squeal from the other line. "We have to go shopping! I'll pick you up in 10 minutes!" She said excitingly before hanging up. I quickly dressed in some black high waisted shorts and a baggy plain black thick strapped tank top. I slipped on my black combat boots and grabbed my bag. I sit down and wait until I hear the repetitive beep of her car horn.

I sprint outside and rush to her car. "What's got you into a chirpy mood?" "Oh nothing, just that we're going to the club tonight!" I sing in a glee voice. She laughed. She revved her engine and we drove off in the direction of the mall. Once we get to the mall we debate on which store we should go to first. "I think we should go to Forever 21." Alana states. "I think we should go to American Eagle first." "Fine, if we can't choose then we'll flip a coin." I dig in my pocket until I find a nickel. I take the nickel out and put it in between my fingers getting ready to flip it. "Heads or tails?" I flip it. "Heads," Alana says.

I open my hand as the coin falls back onto it. I flip it on the other side of my hand and look at it. "Heads," I mumble angrily. Alana puts her hand around her ear. "Huh, what was that?" "Heads! I said heads. Happy?" I ask her. "Very," she said gleefully. I glare at the ground as we walk to Forever 21.  Stupid Nickel. Ugh. When we walk into the store Alana squeals while running to a rack of short shorts. I walk over to her and run my hands through the materials of the clothing. My eyes immediately lead to some short grey shorts with a couple rips in it as design.

 I find my size and take the piece of clothing and show Alana. "Its cute, but why so dark. Why not this?" She says taking neon blue short of the rack. I look at her likes she's crazy. "Me wearing that. No....never." She glares at me but puts it back on the rack. 30 minutes go by as she shows me clothing that I don't like. It's either to girly or to bright. "Here try this on," she demands handing me a black dress with silver glitter on it. "No. You know I hate glitter." I state. "Just try it on. If you don't like it we can always put it back." She says pushing me into the fitting room.