Bad News

Thank you for all the reads. I never thought I'd get so many in just 2 chapters.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up right before my alarm goes off. Way to wake up on your own Adeline. I quickly get up from my warm bed and instantly wished it was Saturday so I could sleep in. I walk in to my closet and look around at my clothes. I need to go shopping in a couple days. I pick out some black skinny jeans and a white muscle tee with my second favorite band written on it. The 1975. Love them. I put on the clothes and then slip on some black combat boots. I zip them up and grab my phone and shove it in my bag. After I put my bag on my back, I grab an apple and munch on it until I'm finished and throw the apple core in the trash. Then I put my weapons on myself. I grab my helmet to my motorcycle and put in on my head while getting on my motorcycle and starting it.

Once I start it I ride out of the parking lot and start my short journey to school. Once I get to school with people looking at me and my beautiful motorcycle I slide into a parking space next to Aaron's motorcycle and take my helmet off, flipping my hair back in the process. I get off my motorcycle and walk up to my friends. "Hey guys." They only nod. Now this would be normal for people who aren't my friends but since they are this is definitely not normal. "What's wrong?" I say seriously. They keep quiet. "Tell me now!" I tell them. They flinch at my harsh tone but I don't care. If it's something bad I need to know. They look down which means they're going to tell. Aaron pulls my arm over to a corner as the rest of the gang follows. "Look, your not going to like this. Other gangs are grouping together to take down ours."

I look at him. Anger flares inside me and I know you can see it in my eyes. Everyone takes a step away from me. I punch the wall beside me trying to let out some steam so I don't take it out on them. The punch barely hurt but my knuckle are bleeding a bit. Everyone seemed worried but waited for me to calm down. "Okay, here what we're going to do about it. We're going to make sure everyone is on high alert for any suspicious things. We're going to have a couple older men on the border of the town and patrol the area. If something happens we're going to have to get the rest of the gang here. I'll buy a mansion for them to stay in. If that doesn't help we are going to get help from the neighboring gang. Yes Ronin's.

We're going to need all the help we can get. We may be strong but if they are teaming up chaos will happen. World War III will go down. And it won't be pretty." I say. No one questions my authority. "Now you guys are going to stay in school. I'm going to miss some days to plan everything out. Don't argue. Now I need to go get somethings so just stay here and be ready for anything. They could already be here." I say sternly. Everyone leaves me after the bell rings. After they leave I look around to see if anyone is snooping around. When it's clear I call up the Leader of the gang back in Colorado. "Hey Jayden. We have a problem." Jayden is 17. He is the leader of the other gang but I still rule over him. I explain the whole situation to him and tell him to be on watch just in case they attack there.

"It will be fine Adeline. I have it under control. Don't worry. And by the way your grandmother is fine." I let out a sigh and thank him for his help then I hang up. Then I call a friend of mine. Jack Manly. "Hey Jack!" I say. "What do you want Adeline?" He snaps back. "Gangs are teaming up to take down mine. If it comes to it I need to know you will fight with me." I say with hope. "No. Haven't you done enough. You ruined this gang when you were attacked last time. You k-killed her!" He yells, his voice cracking at the end. "I didn't and you know that. That attack wasn't my fault. You were my friend and she was my best friend. You weren't the only one who got hurt Jack!" I tell back. "No. I'm not helping you. You are dealing with this one on your own. Have a good life Adeline." He said with hate in his voice.