I Can't Remember

I decided to change what Landon looked like. I wanted to use him for another book I'm writing because I thought he fit perfectly so don't hate me. Imagine him a tad bit older though.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up with my head pounding

I wake up with my head pounding. It feels like I've been hit with a ton of bricks on my head. I look down to see I'm in different clothing. A man's shirt I think. I cursed at myself. What had I done last night. Please tell me I didn't sleep with someone. Because that would mean I would have lost my virginity to someone I probably didn't want to lose it to. The room I was in didn't look familiar although I could hear the shower on from the hallway. All I could remember was going to the club getting abandoned and going out for a smoke. After that it's like my memory has been erased. I walk out and stand next to the bathroom where the water had just been cut off.

I waited until this anonymous person stepped out before grabbing his hands, twisting them behind his back and shoving him against the wall. "Where the fuck am I!?" I yell through gritted teeth. "My house..." A familiar voice says. I let go instantly. "Why am I here?" I say. He looks at me curiously. "You don't remember?" He says looking elated. I glanced at him suspiciously. "I don't remember anything from after I went outside for a smoke. Did we...you know..." I asked him hoping he said no. "NO! No. You tripped outside and hit your head which caused you to pass out. You also landed your side which is why it's bruised." He says to quickly.

I eye him but still nod. "Did you change me?" My voice suddenly going cold. "No...I mean yes b-but I didn't peak at anything if that's what your wondering." He says. I look into his eyes to see if he was lying but I don't think he was. I nod says a small thank you. I think he is lying about what happened last night but I'm not sure. I fiddle with the end of the shirt. "Well I was just about to make breakfast would you like some?" He asked me. I nod. "Let me just get my phone." I tell him. He smiles at me before heading to what I presume his kitchen. I run back to the room and try to find my phone. I look under the covers, under the pillows, and on the floor.

I lower myself and look under his bed but instead of finding my phone I find big black suitcases. I narrow my eyes at them and strain my ears to listen to Landon from the kitchen. I hear bacon sizzling on the pan and the stir of eggs so I grab the suitcase, curiosity getting the better of me, and quietly unzip if. I fold it back and look at what is inside. Guns. Lots of them. Almost as much as I have just for me. Why would someone like Landon have so many guns. Unless...no, no, no. I'm almost positive he isn't selling them for money. Other than that ridiculous idea I've got nothing. Then I hear loud pounding of feet coming toward the room.

I throw back the top of it and zip it up in record speed sliding it back under and pretending to look for my phone when Landon opens the door. I look up at him. "Hey, have you seen my phone?" I ask quietly trying to his the nervousness in my voice. I mean if he is dangerous then he could kill me in an instant. I had no weapon on me, and for all I know he could have 5 guns on his body. All I have are my hands which if he has multiple gun than my hands will do no good. "Uh...yeah I was just coming to tell you I forgot it was in your bag on the kitchen counter." He tells me. I get up slowly and walk past him. He puts his hand on my shoulder and I freak.

I grab his hand and pull him over me. He lands on the ground in an awkward position and I jump on him and put my hands on his hands. He smirks. "Well if you wanted to straddle me all you had to do was ask." He says laughing. "Why do you have guns underneath your bed?" I ask in a emotionless tone. His eyes widen and he tenses. "Uh...I sell them." He says. I nod but don't officially believe him. But I don't press the subject more. If he wants to talk to me he will talk to me. We go downstairs and I see breakfast on the table, steam rising off of it. We both sit down not talking and start to eat the food. It was a casual breakfast nothing special. Some eggs, bacon, and toast with a little bit of butter.

I continue to eat when he gets a phone call. He looks at it then looks at me. "Let me take this real quick," he says accepting the call and puting it up to his ear while walking out the door and outside. I don't ease drop even though I should and keep on eating. But I can't help but wonder who he is talking to.

Landon's POV

The shrill of my phone goes off and I look down to see it is the leader of my gang, Jayden. I look up to Adeline nervously. I can't believe she found my guns. It was a lousy excuse but I couldn't think of another one to tell her at the moment. "Let me take this real quick," I say while walking outside. "Hey Boss." I say anxiously. What was I going to tell him. That I'm to pussy and fell for a girl I was supposed to help them kidnap and take down. "Don't hey me. I have eyes on your every move Landon and hers. You can't fall for her. Remember was she did to our gang!" He yelled into the phone.

I shrunk back like the coward I am. "I know, I know. It's just I can't. It's like she put a spell on me." I tell him honestly. He sighs. "Look I never wanted to tell you this, but your parents didn't die in that car crash like I told you." My heart stops. "When that bitch, Adeline attacked our gang and your parents were there trying to help us. But she saw it as if they were in the gang and shot them straight in be chest. She killed your parents and the look in her eyes held no regret, sorrow, pain. Nothing. She gave them no mercy and watched as they both watched each other bleed out until each died. She was the one who killed your parents. I'm sorry you had to find out this way but you cannot fall for her."

My heart shatters. No. It can't be true. But who am I supposed to believe someone who I've only known for about a week or two, or someone who I've almost known my entire life. I had to believe what he said. But how could someone like her be so heartless and cold. "I'll do it. You will have her in your hands in two weeks." I say coldly. I could tell he was grinning. "Great, but never forget she is the reason." He said sternly. I ended the call and walked inside face emotionless. I looked to see Adeline still eating her face scrunching up when she would think about something. She is so ador- no she's evil. You can't trust her or think she's adorable.

She looks up and smiles at me. I give her my best fake smile someone can ever see. And by the way her face lit up she didn't notice. I had to make her trust me so I could take her where we needed to go and bam we would grab her and take her. Our plan is to torture her to no end. And if she truly killed my parents which I'm sure of than it will be ten times worse because I will be the one doing it. I sit down and finish eating. She tells me she has to leave and that she'll see me one Monday. I nod and put on a forced smile while saying goodbye and hugging her. I still couldn't believe that she killed my parents. I thought she was innocent but I was majorly wrong.

She's cold, evil, and one major hell of a bitch. The days are counting down and one by one she'll grow more attached to me. And when she doesn't expect it her world will crumble down to pieces. I should have let than wretched man rape her. She would deserve it for putting my whole gang and many others in huge amounts of pain whether it be the loss of someone you cared for, or because she caused you injuries. I'll be sure to avenge every person killed, hurt, or injured because of that bitch. She will go down and no one will stop. I'll make her world do a complete one eighty. No one will stop our gang.

Every minute that grows closer to taking her I will grow more angry which will mean more harm comes to her. And it will be one hell of a sight to see. And I'm sure I'll be happy to see it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it's a short chapter but I just wanted to get this one out because the next one should be longer than most the chapters. Who despises Landon now? Me. Anyways I hope you guys liked the chapter. Comment ideas or message me anything you want to do. Don't forget to vote. Now on to the questions of the day.

What kind of people do you despise in life?

Do you take action or ignore someone who talks bad about you, says something to you, or does something to you or another person?