|fifteen|

I laid on the ship while Annora cleaned my head wound. Anakin sat in a chair next to me and stared for a long time. 

"I can't believe you got away from Tusken Raiders." he muttered. 

"I'm not as weak as you think I am." I said with a chuckle. 

"I never thought you were weak." he murmured. I smiled at him and Annora cleared her throat. 

"Well I'm going to leave before I get sick." she said causing me and Anakin to laugh. I watched her walk away before looking back at Anakin. He looked worried and upset all while being happy that I was okay. 

"What's wrong?" I asked. 

"I shouldn't have kissed you in public. Anyone could have noticed that I was a Jedi and they can inform the council." he said, biting his lower lip. 

"I'm sorry, I was too excited that I found you." I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. 

"I'm just happy you're safe." he kissed my forehead and walked into the cockpit. I sighed and began closing my eyes. 

-

"Corinna, wake up." I heard someone whisper in my ear. I slowly opened my eyes and turned my head to see Anakin. 

"We're here." he stuck his hand out to help me up. I gladly took it and stood to my feet with a yawn. 

Anakin looked away from me for a second but I placed my hand on his chin and forced him to look at me. 

"What's the matter?" I asked with worry dripping from ever word. 

"Nothing, just that your father is mad at me for loosing you." he muttered. I scoffed and rolled my eyes playfully. 

"Don't worry, I'll defend you." I gave him and kiss on the cheek before walking off the ship with him. 

I was glad to feel the cool air on my skin again and see the snow all around. I smiled and took a deep breath. Suddenly, my happy mood was over once I saw my father and mother storming towards the ship. But this time they weren't mad at me, they were mad at Anakin. 

"Thank God you are okay." my mother pulled me into a hug and wrapped her arms tightly around my neck. I pulled away from her in time to hear my father yelling at Anakin. 

"Father, please." I said, resting a hand on his shoulder. He snapped his head towards me and shook my hand off. 

"Corinna, he did not do his job right." he pointed a finger at me and shouted. I jumped back a little at his sudden outburst. 

"He went after me. And I'm fine." I tired to back Anakin up. Anakin walked over next to me and looked into my eyes. 

"It's okay Corinna, he's right...I failed." 

"No, Anakin." I exhaled. 

"Master Skywalker, you are fired. You shall return to Coruscant, I will hire a better, more trained Jedi to watch over my daughter." my father said, more calmly this time. My jaw dropped and my eyes got bigger. 

"What? No, I want Anakin to stay." I argued. My father scoffed and pressed his lips together angrily. 

"This is about your safety, not your feelings for a boy." he hollered. I squinted my eyes and looked at my mother.

"You told him?" I asked her, almost upset that she would tell my father that I had feelings for Anakin. 

"I'm sorry." she mouthed. I turned back to my father and then at Anakin. He was already looking at me sadly. 

"It is not allowed for a Jedi to be in a relationship Corinna." my father said sternly. 

"You can't just fire Anakin." I muttered. 

"I can and I just did." he turned his attention to Anakin quickly.

"You will be out of here by tomorrow." 

I was left without words. I couldn't get through to my dad now or ever. My mother and father walked back into the palace and I turned to Anakin. 

"You can't leave, not yet." I said, trying to keep myself together. 

"Your father is right Corinna, this is about your safety." Anakin grabbed my hands and gave me a weak smile. 

"But I am safe around you." I whispered to him. 

"No you're not, I am not strong enough to protect you from the assassin." 

"Yes you are! And it's not only that but-but I feel safe around you." I was at a lose for words. Anakin smiled at me and kissed me on the forehead. 

"If something happened to you, I don't know how I could live with myself." Anakin muttered. 

"Please don't go." a single tear fell from my eye, I squeezed my eyes shut to keep from more falling. 

"Don't cry Corinna." Anakin begged me. I opened my eyes again and smiled. 

Nothing more was said between us as we walked inside the palace. 

-

idk what this is anymore :)

BUT I JUST REACHED 1K THANKS YOU GUYS ILY