Thanks/Acknowledgements/Credits

Thank you all so much for reading this, and to prove that I am thankful, I need to give a shoutout to those who have inspired me to continue with this book, or inspired a certain chapter.

Shoutout for Stereotype #1 -- Emo is to MusicAndApple for giving me the information about the things that were said about this topic.

Shoutout for Stereotype #2 -- Weed is to a little someone named Taco (don't ask).

Shoutout for The New Status Quo is to High School Musical (LOL #ThrowbackToOldDisney).

Shoutout for Stereotype #3 -- Outcasts is to TheAwkwardTurtle12 and punkmisfitxoxx for begin the middle school outcasts for a while, and breaking through to tell others how they felt.

Shoutout for Great WP Books That Helped Me is all those who have books on that list, which will be a new reading list on my account.

Shoutout for Stereotype #4 -- LGBT+ is to ImmortalImpulse for inspiring me to share how I feel about the LGBT+ community.

Shoutout for Stereotype #5 -- "Perfect" is to cherbear1233 for bringing me into a conversation about how I don't have to be afraid to share who I am, and that nobody needs perfect.

Shoutout for Stereotype #6 -- Mistakes is to dani_caniff for showing me that mistakes can make a difference on people, (I've made a lot), and that mistakes can be forgiven or learned from.

Shoutout for Stereotype #7 -- Weight is to MarriMcComishKarsynNemec, and Princesspink2423 for being bullied about their weight, whether it's thin, wide, skinny, chubby, or whoever knows, and they've stuck through it and lived the life they were given.

Shoutout for Warning ; THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER is to whoknowsu for loving my book, Unspoken Sorrow so much, she inspired me to turn it into a series.

Shoutout for Stereotype #8 -- Egoistically Speaking is to all those who are either depressed, or have a bad life and get thrown down because it (I've been there too.)

AND FINALLY...

Shoutout for the reason I wrote this book is to BreakStereotypes because that's what this book is all about, isn't it?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK, AND I HOPE THESE STEREOTYPES ARE BROKEN, BECAUSE THEY NEVER HAVE AND NEVER DO NEED TO BE IN EXISTENCE.

--- Icky