THAT MOMENT WHEN....

THAT MOMENT WHEN you realize you have a problem. Here are the signs that you have....Fan-O-oBession-or FOB. (Also pronounced as....[Fan-O-Obsession].
-------------------------------------------

THAT MOMENT WHEN the slight mention of one of their names in the band, like "Pat" or just when you hear "P," you automatically make a inhuman squealing sound that falls between a chipmunk and a dolphin; or a three old. (Whichever you prefer).

THAT MOMENT/MOMENTS WHEN just one word out of someone's mouth reminds you of a whole song and you just HAVE to sing it! (Like the word "Jet" makes you think of Jet Pack Blues).

THAT MOMENT WHEN you're trying to take a test but THAT band's songs keeps getting stuck in your head so you spend the whole period listening to them and not even noticing the time fly. (Up until the last three minutes and you're like, "Holy Patrick's Fedora!")

THAT MOMENT WHEN you hear Mrs. Jackson-By: P!ATD-and you change the lyrics to the second verse to,"There's something beautiful and tragic in the FALL OUT BOY!"

THAT MOMENT WHEN you see a guy in a fedora walking down the street so you chase them for over five miles yelling,"Patrick, Patrick, Patrick!" only to find out it's a complete stranger. How many fedora's does it take to find Patrick Stump!? Like seriously?! Fifty-six because I've tried fifty-five times and NOTHING!

THAT MOMENT WHEN you run out of ideas so you say Patrick Stump, Pete Wentz, Joe Trohman, Andy Hurley, and Brendon Urie over and over again in the hopes of (a few minutes more) their intelligently talented juices somehow float to your brain.

ME: IT WORKS!!

Thx PETE;
Thx fr th mmrs, Patrick;
Thx for these HOUSE of mmrs, Brendon;
Thx Mother Hurley;
And thx you FLUFFY BUNNY for helping me! ;-)

Thx PETE;Thx fr th mmrs, Patrick;Thx for these HOUSE of mmrs, Brendon;Thx Mother Hurley;And thx you FLUFFY BUNNY for helping me! ;-)

(P.S Isn't PattyCakes~At the beginning of chappie ~ FEDORABLE!?!)