I Had A Dream!

True Story.... More like dream. (I had this dream yesterday.)

Brendon, Patrick, Joe, Andy, Pete, and my old crush; who I'm gonna call Batman for certain reasons 😉, was there.

(In my living room.....)

Brendon, yes Urie, popped up out of nowhere; like Patrick and Pete in Drunken History. Why is this weird? Is it because he had a carrot or was it the fact that he had a white, fluffy bunny suit? Before I knew it, he's coloring his nose pink with a sharpie.

Then, Joe pops up in a kangaroo costume with Pete in the pouch who jumps out with an Uma Thurman wig, a dress, and high heels. He's singing,"But I make these high heels work!" He's pointing at his shoes.

Brendon smiles at Joe rubbing his chin. "Over there!" He yells at Joe pointing at Patrick who looks confused. He's just sitting there in a Twenty One Pilot T-shirt drinking water.

As Joe looks at Patrick, Brendon pulls some of his hair out and yells,"Uma did it!"

Joe chases Uma, who can barely stand as Brendon glues the hairs to his face trying to make whiskers.

Andy walks in without a shirt but with the words, "Fall Out Andy," tattooed on his chest. "Let's rock-" he froze as he looks at the scene painted here. "Why is Patrick wearing a Twenty One Pilots shirt? Shouldn't he be wearing MCR?"

Joe freezes and looks at Patrick. "True."

I'm just standing there laughing. "That's the thing you notice?"

Andy shrugs. "It's a cool shirt? Better?"

Joe smiles. "No, she just thought you'd notice the hair missing from my head!" He glares at Uma who is in the corner eating Brendon's candy. "Yummy!"

Brendon hops over to Uma. "Uma Thurman, bad." Slaps Uma/Pete. "Give me my candy back! That hurts! Why would you eat my wife!?"

Patrick sings,"And I love the way you hurt me! It's-"

Joe: PATTYCAKES!! Why would you say that!?

Patrick: Because I love the way you hurt me?

Joe: okay...be right back.
**disappears and everyone's just sitting there playing with their thumbs and watching each other. Even Pete stopped eating to watch them. It was like a staring contest.**

When Joe returns, he has a bat as he raises it above his head about to hit Patrick who's eyes widen. "Woah, buddy, what are you doing?!"

Pete claps, like he's clapping for an award. "Wooh!"

Brendon shakes his head. "And people say I'm the crazy one."

Joe looks at Patrick. "Come on. You said and I quote,"I love the way you hurt me," and I want you to love me."

Patrick raises his hands shaking his head. "I-"

Me: He didn't mean it! Don't smash his face in! (I'm really upset beside Patrick and we're hugging each other shaking with fear).

Pete: Plz, do! It'll be cool!

Brendon: I know where to hide the body.... (Smiles evilly.)

Batman crashes down the door smiling as he poses. "Let's kill tonight!" He throws a shovel to Brendon who starts singing,"Let's Kill Tonight!" as everyone closes in on Patrick and I.

(Then my mother woke me up to go to school. I REALLY wanted to know what happened!! Why, school!?)

 I REALLY wanted to know what happened!! Why, school!?)

(Don't worry. Pete and Patrick are best friends in real life..... Or are they!? **DON DON DON!!** okay, they are.)