Real Life Session....

Okay, so my friend and I; staying anonymous; were talking just now and....yeah....here is pretty much the CONVO...

(I like this guy... And I have problems...)

Me: What is my and (Can't say's) ship name? Wait... Should I even do that?!

Friend: There's not.... (Bc our names r too similar...)

Me: ik. **whines** Then we must ship our two favorite superheroes.... Batman and Deadpool! We'll be....Deadman!

Me: There. It's done!**dramatically falls on couch** THAT was A LOT of work!

Friend: 😂😂😂😂

Me: lol. Yeah.... New chapter... Wait...how do I turn this into a band joke, tho? **taps chin**Ooh! Ik! I'll just slam the name of Patrick Stump down and it'll fit! Pure genius!

Me: Dang! I'm on FIRE!! Bc My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark! Ooh, that's a good one!!

Friend: 😂😂😂

Me: I'm like...Baby Einstein... You know.. Bc he's old now???

Friend: 😂😂

Me: Sorry! I had to! Eistein jokes are legendary! FOB-centric. Ooh! A new word to the Pat-U-Lary... (My dictionary of words!)

(And it goes on... This is just a normal, but not NORMAL, day in PunkLandia {Punk-land-e-uh}. Yes....I'm not NORMAL!! I'm just not right in the head....**shrugs.**)

Okay, I was bored so I decided to show u my convo!! Lol. So...to make this fit with the band jokes....

to make this fit with the band jokes

PATRICK STUMP,
PETE WENTZ,
JOE TROHMAN,
ANDY HURLEY,
BRENDON URIE..........