Happy B-day, Man!!

April 27th, 2016

Well, today is one of the bestest-bunnytastic guy's birthday in the whole world, a guy who makes the world go round, a 🐇😇{Bunny Angel}, & by far the most ADORABLEST FEDORABLE little Irish man that's EVER lived!!! (Red flamed hair like 🔥🔥🔥 bc you know he's flamtastic and is on FIRRRE!!) **soul voice intended**

Yeah, yeah. We all know who you thought of/who it is just by these truthful words... The one, the only, PATRICK STUMP!!

He's here to play a song for you guys... (& I don't know why it's Panic!!...but... Maybe BC he was listening to them when he came up with this???)😄😇 Yeah...I got REAL problems...
******

I've got a collar full of Patrick Stump, so Patty just be the death of me.

🎶🎵'Cuz your love's like NICOTINE!! NICOTINE! YEAH!! (Soul voice!) (Pun intended!!)🎶🎵
****
(Now, an oncore?)

I want it bad,
I want a Patrick Stump Bad,
I want a soul voice that's crazy ass,
I wanna rock and roll, & 'Patty' all night,
I want a Pat! (Sorry for the nicknames!!)

(Bad by The Cab...I changed the words drastically!! Sorry! The Cab is BUNNYSOME~ Better than awesome BC bunnies are the BEST!!)
****
(More?? Okay!!)

Cuz life goes on,
We got all night,
If you got Patrick Stump,
Your gonna be alright

So give me one more day(drink),
And play the Favorite Record Song,
N put a quarter in the Pat-Box
And sing along

(Jukebox by The Cab!! Lol. I changed this one to and it's BAD!~PUN INTENDED!!)

(Sorry I just ruined all this!! I just wanted to make something special for the BUNNY-BOY...~or man now~but I think I ruined it TERRIBLELY. LOL. Thx for reading anyways....)

& don't forget to tell Patrick....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATRICK!! WE ALL HOPE IT'S THE BEST EVER AND GOD BLESS!!! 🎤🎵🎹🎸🎶🎼

(This made me think of Love, Selfish, Love... "And God bless.. The sad and selfish--" Is this bad??)

(Ur the best!! U do so much for us!! Thx ur 'APPRECIATED~Rixton!!')--Patrick Stump!!💜💜💜

--Patrick Stump!!💜💜💜