Rip Christina

Well, hey guys. These last few days have been a blur for me, definitely June 10th...

I can't believe that such a beautiful, beloved, caring, extremely talented person such as Christina Grimmie has been lost. To be honest, I'm still in complete shock. My mind can't come to this conclusion that she isn't here anymore but in heaven singing to God.

I just cant belive I'll never get to meet her or hear her sing anymore, definitely those Anything Random segments. Most importantly, I cant believe that someone would do this to such an 😇innocent soul.

She was the most caring/compassionate person I've ever seen and it just blows my mind that someone as caring and as lovely as her would go out like this.

Of course I'm happy that she is in heaven living a better life; but I am also extremely sad to see her go. She had so much going for her, when things were going absolutely swell, and then she's gone.

She was just 22 and to think that she's gone just kills me.

I've been on her YouTube, subbed, for about a few years now: not right when she started out, but I have seen her for a few good years.

Her talent is just phenomenal and no one will ever sound like her again.

She will he dearly missed and never forgotten.

I plz ask that you pray for the family because they're going through a very tough time, I guess you can imagine. My condolences are to all the fans, friends, the people who saw this happen, the family, and anyone that is hurting right now.

#prayforgrimmie
#RipChristina

(I'm sorry I'm really bad at these, but I felt that I should respect her at this time and all...She just inspired me in more ways than one. I cant belive she's gone. I know she would want us to be happy, though, her personality was just AMAZING. She seemed like such a perfect person, so I still can't wrap my head around all this. Whyy?? It just came out of the blue. She didn't deserve this, this isn't fair.)

WE LOVE YOU CHRISTINA!!

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Why must all the good ones go so soon???

Why must all the good ones go so soon???...😞 ILY, CHRISTINA!! God bless and I can't wait to see you again, to hear your golden voice. Keep singing! Rip!!