Dare 2

Shironeki: Hey guys, we're back.

Kuroneki: Goodmorning.

Haise: Hi everyone.

Shironeki: So we have another dare from...

Shironeki: Thug_Lax says: I dare the Kanekis to....*reads once more* HELL NO!.

Kuro&Haise: What is it?.

Shironeki: See for yourself *hands paper to them*

Kuroneki: It says: I dare the Kanekis to chill with Tsukiyama for a week....⊙.⊙

Haise:....

Haise: We have to do it.

Kuroneki: A dare is a dare.

Shironeki: I'll call Tsukiyama-san later. *sighs*

===LATER THAT DAY===

Tsukiyama: So Shironeki here told me that you need to chill with me for a week because of a dare?.

All except Tsukiyama nods

Tsukiyama: Incroyable!(amazing). I thank the one who gave this dare. ~C'mon Kaneki-kuns~ we have no time to waste."

Kanekis: arghh

MONDAY

Tsukiyama: Goodmorning Kaneki-kuns.

Kuroneki: Morning Tsukiyama-san.

Shironeki: Hey.

Haise: Same to you to Tsukiyama-san.

Tsukiyama: So would you like to come with me to the nearby book store?.

Kanekis: *Head turns to Tsukiyama's direction* The bookstore?

Tsukiyama:*nods smiling* are you guys coming or not?

Kuroneki: *Grabs Tsukiyama's hand* C'mon!

Tsukiyama: *Blushes madly* mignonne (cute)

Shironeki: Let's go then!

Haise: Wait for me!

+AT THE BOOK STORE+

Kuroneki is busy reading The Black Goat's Egg.

Haise is busy reading a book about puns.

Tsukiyama is basically just watching them with a weird look on his face.

While Shironeki is reading............

Haise: Wao (wow) Shiro...I never thought you would read 50 Shades Of Grey.

Kuro&Tsukiyama: *Jaw drops*

Shironeki: Wha?...I..um..arghh! *hides his blushing and flushed face using his hands*

TUESDAY

Kuroneki: *comes out from the shower (obviously fully dressed) with dripping wet hair.* who's next?

Haise: My turn. *enters the bathroom*.

Tsukiyama:*walks in* ça cent merveileus (it smells wonderful in here). Hello shiro and kuro kaneki.

Tsukiyama: Where is Haise?

Shironeki: Taking a bath.

Haise comes out of the shower, wearing black pants but nothing on top and a towel wraped around his neck.

Tsukiyama: *mumbles* that aroma...it won't hurt if i take a little bite.

Haise: *waves hand at Tsukiyama's face* huh? Tsukiyama-san are you okay?.