HM SPECIAL!!!

Me: So you may or may not want a lemon but @bakabelle and a few more people insist.

Belle: Ehuehue

Belle: With the power of Author Magic, Zan will actually turn ShiroKuro into full humans on their honeymoon so there won't be doves who'll actually go there and to avoid more killings etc.

Me: Also Belle gave a dare to my marshmallow baby Haise!!!

Haise: I didn't really wanted to be apart of this (」°ロ°)」

Me: Oh shush~ now let's get on with the Special! (I actually did research for this 😂 )

「This will be written in third person okay?」

First Weekー
あさひかわ (Asahikawa)

The white haired male and his partner arrived in Hokkaido four days ago.

Shironeki locked fingers with Kuroneki as they walked outside the hotel. "Where do you want to go first?" Shiro says. "Hmm...Haise did recommend going to Asahiyama Zoo," Kuro answers.

Shiro nods and says, "Off to Asahiyama Zoo!"

In about forty five minutes, they reached the zoo. They paid for their tickets (which costs ¥820) and excitedly entered the zoo.

"Ne ne Kuro, let's start with the Leopards!" The white haired says, dragging the black haired behind him.

The big cats looked kinda cool looking at it at a weird angle because of the cage construction. "...Amazing," Shiro says. Kuroneki looks at his snowy haired husband and blushes. He looks so cute oh my god!

"Penguins! KANEKI KEN STOP LOOKING AT THE LEOPARDS AND LET'S GO TO THE PENGUINS PLEASE!" Kuroneki yelled at Shironeki who was still looking at the cats.

"You know that screaming your own name in public is really weird right?" Shironeki comments. Kuroneki huffs and says, "Well saying Shiro is quite tiring."

Shironeki chuckled and proceeds to go to the underwater glass tunnel where they keep the penguins. "Jesus christ, that penguin is adorable," Kuroneki mutters.

"Oy Kuro, smile~!"

"Ha?"

Click! Snap! Click!

Shironeki actually took a candid photo of his cute little bookworm (although they are the same person). His velvety black hair covers a bit his left eye, grey orbs open wide, a tint of red covers his cheeks.

Clearly he wasn't prepared for such things. How can someone look this cute?!

Shiro shoots Kuro a genuine smile and the other smiles back. The couple checked out the polar bears, seals and many more.

Soon, they left the zoo and decided to go for dinner.

Since they were in Asahikawa, they went to the Asahikawa Ramen Village for dinner.

「Me: GAAAH RAMEN!
Belle: I want (っ˘ڡ˘ς)
Haise: I wanna taste too!」

After ordering, Shiro's phone rang.

"Moshi moshi?"

"Hello Shironekiiiiii~!"

"Oh Zan-chan, what do you want?"

"I just came to remind you that you're a full human at the moment. But I'm not really sure if it'll work there since Hokkaido is quite far from Tokyo."

"WHAT?!" By that time Kuroneki was looking weirdly at Shironeki. "Why?" He mouths and Shiro sends him an apologetic look.

"Then the food will be a waste..." he sighs. "We'll get the food. Thank youuu~" Isabelle says on the phone as Zan and Haise chuckles.