1.

You had a crush on a guy you've known since you first came in to the school.You were a new student so everyone treated you like you didnt belong, except him, Min Yoongi.He was the most popular kid in school and the fact that hes always cheerful made him even more attractive.

You remembered 4 years ago , nobody wanted to sit with you during lunch cause you were the new girl.Everyone was busy gossiping about you.You sat alone in a corner doing your best to ignore them and hold in your tears.As you were busy looking down avoiding eye contact you realise the room was quiet.You look up realising yoongi was seating in front of you. He gave you the warm sweet smile that turns everything around.Then he said , " mind if i sit here ?"That was the first word and the last from him.
We didnt talk much after that as you were finally able to make friends thanks to him.He was like peter pan , saving people and guess you were one of them.

Today, new student came and yes she sat alone at lunch like how you did 4 years ago. Whats with this school and new people ?Peterpan wasnt here to save her,he was absent so you took his place. The room was quiet again aha its been awhile.You went over to her table and said the exact same words as what yoongi said to me, "mind if i sit here?" Now that lonely girl who sat at the corner became my bestfriend.

It didnt work exactly how you thought it would.My friends that you thought were real ended up leaving you just because you were friends with a wierdo(your bestfriend).You didnt bother cause (your bestfriend's name) is all you need.Not sure why and how but somehow everyone started hating on you but you were stronger than that.You thought...