3.

For the past years ,you shared about your whole life to her ,including your boyfriend. The problem is ,you havent told your boyfriend about her.You thought since he was having problems, telling him about your problems would make him stressed out.It sucks to find out but you knew that secretly your twin has a crush on your boyfriend too.Of course, she is your twin after all. You felt guilty that she has to live with it in school.You wish you could do something for your twin at the same time not loose yoongi.
"hey babe i have some bad news to tell you.." yoongi said frowning.
"what is it ?"you asked.
"We have to leave town for awhile again." he said, looking down.Yeap again, he's been doing this quiet recently because of the struggles his family has been.You didnt even try to find out , youd rather have him keep his secrets cause you have yours too.That makes it fair doesn't it?

"When will you be back ?"
"in a month time"he said ,frustrated not being able to hang out with you.
"hey hey its okay dear , i'll be here waiting for you " lifting his chin up so his eyes met yours and gave him the sweet soft kiss that pushes your guilts away at that moment.

One month without yoongi gave you time to hang out with my twin.You told everything about her to your bestfriend and now your bestfriend became her bestfriend. You thought okay maybe life could get better but it decided not too.

A few days before yoongi comes back, you found out your twin had a relapse and this time it was worse.The doctor said it was too late as the treatment she had went through before was the strongest.He had no idea how to treat her anymore and at most he could do was to give her the treatments and hope for the best.Your twin was devastated.You on the other hand kept denying it.
"The doctor must be lying (your twin's name however you like it to be HAHAH) ,i know he is" you raged.
" You have to accept the facts sis," she said.
"How could you give up so easily!" you shouted and left her and mum alone in the hospital.

You ran to the nearest park and cool yourself down.You cried your heart out trying to think of a solution.

*beep beep*
HI BABE IM BACK DID YOU MISS ME ? WELL I KNOW YOU DID HEHEH I CANT MEET YOU RIGHT NOW CAUSE I HAVE SOME UNPACKING TO DO SO I'LL SEE YOU IN SCHOOL! I LOVE YOU 💖

Thats where you thought of the most painful idea you wont even regret.