7.

Using her remaining strength she softly spoke."yoongi-ah im not (y/n) im her twin. Ive had a secret crush on you when (y/n) started talking alot about you. (y/n) found out about my secret crush and knew that i was dying and-"
"NO DONT SAY THAT (twin's name) YOURE GONNA BE FINE YOU HAVE TO.." you cried like youve never cried before .You hands hold hers tightly .
"Thank you sis for everything.You meant the world to me.Im sorry yoongi for using you, please dont hate on (y/n).Sis im returning him back to you.Take care of yourself ,I love you goodbye.." She took her last breath and close her eyes forever.

You called mum in and the nurses.You cried nonstop.Yoongi on the other hand was confused and being a yoongi ,he approached you and hugged you tightly instead of leaving cause thats what his job is, be a peterpan.

The next day at the funeral ,you explained everything to yoongi.You walked away from him to avoid his reaction and stand infront of your twin's grave.

"I couldnt sleep last night ,i miss you (twin's name) "
"(y/n) i know youre suffering right now and i just wanna tell you whatever you did was right and im glad i was able to make her happy"
" youre not mad that i used you?"
"I was upset at first but then i realised, you both were one.I loved her as much as i would for you. Knowing your twin had a sickness made me love you (he meant you and her as one) even more.Thats why i stayed over at your house to take care of her. I still love you (y/n) and i know its a hard decision to make so i'll wa-"
"no i made a promise to (twin's name) that i'll be with you again and i will." You hugged him while you gave one last look at your twin's grave. I love you my beautiful twin.

//after 6 months //

Yoongi followed his dream and became a rapper.Now hes known as suga.He wasnt the yoongi before anymore.He's now more precious, delicate.He doesnt smile anymore.He's only happy when he sees you,his girlfriend.

People might think wow thats so typical but the real reason for his behaviour is because he made a promise.
// a year ago when twin was still alive//
(twin still disguised as you) "hey can you do me a favour yoongi-ah"
"sure babe what is it "
"Could you take care of (twin name) when she shows up one day?"
"who is that ?"
"you'll see" (she was referring to you not herself causeyou were supposedly her back then)

He didnt get it at first but now he know what she meant.She wanted him to take good care of you,love you dearly, never let you go. "hey babe ,did you know she lives inside you?"he told you.
"i know yoongi"
"thank you"
"what for "
"for being 'you' "

________________________________

A/N : THIS IS WHY YOONGI IS ALWAYS LAZY AND STUFF LIKEDAT ITS CAUSE YOU WERE NOT THERE WITH HIM HAHAHAHA.
The reason why yoongi didn't get upset that much was because he's peter pan he didn't know what love is or what feelings are.