4.

"Hey , meet me tomorrow at our usual place ,i love you too sweetheart💖" you replied him.The last "i love you" text from you.Now its time for your plan to start.

You went back home to find your twin already in the room.You went up to her and apologised for what you said and as to make up to her , you told her to meet up at the usual place at school tomorrow for a surprise.

//next morning//

you woke up early picked a set of clothes and place it on the your twin's desk with a note that said "hey wear this and meet me at the rooftop.Lets play pranks on people and wear the same outfit!" You accidentally bought two same dresses online which was perfect for the plan.You knew how her daily schedule is and how lazy suga can be sometimes when it comes to school so you got dressed and left early.

At 8 o'clock sharp, your twin was already there. She was standing looking for you so you came out from hiding.
"(y/n) I thought we were gonna prank people ,why arent you wearing the same outfit? "
"(twin's name) , listen I want you to be happy thats why im doing this for you.Please promise youll do as i say?" you said grabbing her hands as you look into her confused eyes.She as your younger twin had to agree.You told her to stand there, hugged her and then hide at your previous spot. "hey babe!"

A familiar voice heard followed by a hug , yup it was yoongi and his usual routine whenever he sees you except this time , it wasnt "you".

//twin's pov//
whats up with my sis?
"hey babe!"
whos that? You turned around and saw the guy you secretly had a crush on, your twin's boyfriend! And he's hugging you.At that moment you knew what your sister was up to.Before you could say something,he interrupted you.
" Babe i gotta go , I have to meet the teachers! I'll see you during lunch!" He gave one more hug and kissed your cheek.You stood there getting mad at your sister.

//twin pov ended//