2.

-One day-
"I cant take it (your bestfriend's name)!! What did i do wrong !" you sobbed.We were at our favourite hangout place, the rooftop of the school.You ended up landing into your bestfriend's arms. "umm (y/n)..." she dragged her voice.You looked up and saw that she was looking behind you so you turned and there he was. "Yoongi-ah what are you doing here?" you asked suprised. You stand up quickly, wiping the tears from your eyes.

Then , Yoongi ran to you and gave you a hug.You got even more suprised.You froze at that point of time."Im sorry i wasnt here for you (y/n) " "hey its okay yoongi ,you dont have to apologise" "i have something to tell you .The reason i wasnt in school for the past week was because i had problems with my family and during that week all i could think about you i wasnt sure why at first but now i know why its cause i love.." You cut in and kissed him on the lips.
"I love you too yoongi"

Its been 5 months since we hang out , not forgetting your bestfriend of course! We seat together at lunch , in class basically we seat together anywhere.Yoongi's problem with his parents were slowly getting better. Life was going great until your twin came into the picture..yup you have a twin.

she reflects your personality.Sometimes your mum couldnt even tell who is who.Your twin was diagnosed with cancer and has been staying at home since ever. her struggles were finally over awhile back and she was able to go to school.Doctor thought that she might have to take a few more years just to rest before going to one.