6.

The day has come...you were at your bestfriend's house cause yoongi slept at your house with your twin.You went back home knowing he would have left already.As you walked closer and closer you saw yoongi and mum rushing out of house along with paramedics.You hid behind a tree so yoongi doesnt see you and waited impatiently for the ambulance to leave.You immediately ran for your car, and drove as fast as you could to the hospital.You sobbed in the car, screaming "(your twin's name) YOU NEED TO FIGHT THIS !STAY STRONG!! WAIT FOR ME IM COMIN SIS !!"

You rushed in,asked for directions and saw yoongi and mum sitting outside the ICU room.You texted mum to tell yoongi to go buy her a coffee or something so that you could see her.Yoongi left to get some coffee which leaves you a few minutes with your mum.You hugged her crying in her arms.
"Its okay baby shes gonna be fine,now you better go before yoongi sees you"Mum wiped your tears and kissed your forehead.You could see shes was trying so hard to stay calm.You saw green coloured hair from a distance and had to go but who said about leaving? You waited at a corner that was near to the ICU,praying that she's gonna be fine.

Hours has passed and the doctor finally came out.You tried to make out the doctor's words .The words you wished you wouldnt hear came straight out of the doctor's mouth.Your twin has only a few minutes left.You slide your back against the wall ,sitting down on the floor helplessly, bawling your eyes out.You know you had to see her no matter what.

After mum went in it was yoongi's turn.You quietly sneak to the ward, avoiding the windows and hide while waiting for yoongi to finished.You went back and forth peeking to see if hes done as he took a really long time.

Your twin saw you peeking and gestured you to come in .You nervously stood up and went inside.
"wait ,whats goin on here(y/n)?"yoongi said as he repeatedly look at you and your twin.