Controlled (Liam Payne FanFiction)

I had tried all night to stay under the radar. I didn’t want to be seen, especially by him. He was terrifying to a small girl like me. I was sure with a flick of his wrist he could kill me along with anyone else. I did my best to hide in the corner of the bar, behind my friends and a group of large drunk men. But of course, the second I looked up his dark eyes caught mine, even though he was on the stage yards away from me, I could feel his gaze heavy on me as if he was in front of me.

I couldn’t escape him. No matter how hard I tried he always appeared, bringing painful memories of the past back to the surface. Memories I had tried to push away for years.

I moved to the door out, still locked on his gaze, but he shook his head once, mouthing “Stay". I knew that if I disobeyed I would surely be in trouble, so I gulped and sat at the bar again, my cheeks heating up wildly. “Good girl," he mouthed again, turning his attention back to his performance.

Damn you Liam Payne

A/N: I know what you’re thinking. A Liam Payne Dark Fic? Eeeewwwww. I just really wanted to give this a try and see if this'll help me with my writers block. Just stay tuned and give this story a chance!!!!